to win

Mickelson
Bradley
Leishman
Rollins

Full tourney
Snedeker over woods
mickelson over woods.

I was looking at that Sned line. His putting was horrid last week, which he mentioned in his presser. Only thing holding me back.

I am really struggling. There are guys who come in hot, but have struggled here, and vice versa. The books have gotten so much better. Im intrigued with Colsaerts. The field seems pretty top heavy so i almost want to do a couple top 10's (like Keegan and Mahan have strong value). Just cant decide.

I like the top 10's, however my guy only gives them to me for the majors, and then 1 or 2 throughout the year......
Your right very top heavy... which is why i took a shot with some longer odds guys...
Lot of positive talk about colsaerts, if I remember correctly you had him for a few nice matchups last year

Good luck cashman. I thought hard about the Phil bet at that price. And I'm also a big fan of Colsaerts, he made me some nice change a few times last year.

Can't play against Tiger at Torrey, Cog Hill, Bay Hill, Murifield Village or Firestone. 32 wins on just those 5 courses.

Phil appears to have reached the age where he's pretty consistently an also ran. 3 wins in 3 years is Zach Johnson/Nick Watney/Carl Petterson territory. You can make a nice living but that's about it.

Can't play against Tiger at Torrey, Cog Hill, Bay Hill, Murifield Village or Firestone. 32 wins on just those 5 courses.

Phil appears to have reached the age where he's pretty consistently an also ran. 3 wins in 3 years is Zach Johnson/Nick Watney/Carl Petterson territory. You can make a nice living but that's about it.

True on Tiger,

Phil is just about majors now and a few other big events. Having followed him closely forever I expect he ends up being brilliant at Pebble just to show he still has it then nothing till Augusta...

Back