The fans that ran on the field in Santa Clara suing?! Thoughts.

Vapster

Awesome1#1
UPDATE: These are the two Save The World dildos who ran onto the field at the 49ers game on Monday night. Flossing their citations. And according to my sources, the guy on the left has filed charges. Because of course he has. Eat Tide Pods. Trespass. Get leveled by Bobby Wagner. Cry foul.FB_IMG_1665005798940.jpg

Lawsuit is another form of advertising for the cause. I doubt they expect to win or end up completing the lawsuit until the end. They just want publicity.

I support Wagner in this and I generally support players in nothing.

Lawsuit is another form of advertising for the cause. I doubt they expect to win or end up completing the lawsuit until the end. They just want publicity.

I support Wagner in this and I generally support players in nothing.
Went Mike Curtis on him

Probably an unpopular opinion but. That girl is kind of sexy in a way. Something about a girl with classes. Also she's a bad girl. Haha.

What a fucking idiot. But par for the course for that part of the Bay Area.

HEY, the weirdo is from Los Angeles. I will not tolerate any Bay shade. Also, regardless of what anyone thinks of the "cause" him even filing charges has netted him 10x the attention. It is strictly a PR move.

HEY, the weirdo is from Los Angeles. I will not tolerate any Bay shade. Also, regardless of what anyone thinks of the "cause" him even filing charges has netted him 10x the attention. It is strictly a PR move.
I don’t hate the Bay. I was born and raised there. But this sort of shit would be par for the course.

Back