The Dog Days of the NBA

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Updated Record 54-37-1 58% (+28) Units NBA units SINCE 1/1/07
ml dogs 0-3 (-2) units approx

Im glad there was a tasty dog on the board tonight..After researching the card and reading a couple of posts from some well respected cappers I was able to put my hands on one play tonight that I really like.....

This is more of a fade of the Suns on the road instead of a play on the

Sixers +8 1 unit

Careful, if the Suns win tonight, they mark a feat that has never been achieved by an NBA team in history. An undefeated sweep of the outer-conference schedule. That is TOTAL domination, and this is certainly on the Suns mind. GL

Yeah,
I know this sweep angle, that doesnt make them less tired or more healthy, the sixers are much improved and everyone wants to try and knock the suns off....The sixers play for 48 minutes every night...The suns may mail it in at the end tonight....

iguodala_254_050216.jpg

GL tonight Trout, against you tonight. I'm kind of surprised actually, there's another "tasty dog" that I thought you might be interested in .. haha

thinking he meant ATL...

Well Trout hopefully we caught break ...didnt think Diaw was going he sems done for awhile now. Didnt expect Marion to be out so that seems like a nice plus.....BOL bro

Yeah Man...I still like them without the missing players
Thanks for stoping in Nut...Yeah I cant believe i missed the Hawks conatation.

Last edited:
Haha thought that was clear. I understand not wanting to put your money on them. The big reason I like them is because they know, coming off that ridiculously hard stretch, that this is their last chance. I see them stepping up.

5-0 last five picks hope I can keep it going...The ball has definetly been bouncing my way....

Back