The Degenerate SUPERBOWL EXTRAVAGANZA KANSAS CITY SWIFTIES vs SF 49ERS. /STANLEY CUP FUTURES/EPL /NBA/Women's hoops/Ponies

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family???

May you all live in fantastic health, wealth, and happiness, full of blessings and luck!!

What a match up we have here. One team led by a qb who will possibly go down as the greatest of all time with an offensive guru HC ( Taking nothing away from Brady but he did have the advantage of a HC who was taping other teams practices , sidelines during games , likely stealing playbooks , deflating balls , who the refs appeared to be in bed with ) . A defense that can put the clamps down at any time, often exactly at the right time.
As a BILLS fan I'm beyond sick of the Chiefs lol , however making money is what this all about !!!

On the other side of the field might be a team of destiny , or are they just lucky to get here ?? Almost an unfathomable string of events = Campbell decided taking back a 3 score lead was unimportant, followed by dropped ints , miracle catches, a choking fumble , and another coaching fart of not taking 3 crucial points. The week before it appeared the Packers decided going golfing would be more fun than playing another football game. Okay maybe I'm taking too much away from the 49ers resiliency ??? Maybe they just never give up??? I don't think this defense is good enough to stop Mahomes when it matters , they're simple not the same team without Hufunga ...

All that being said this game could simply be a coin flip. As usual so many bettors feel the need to lay down their biggest wagers of the season ..Best of luck to them , hope they sweep their slates $$$.
Why not just spread some money across the board on the very attractive props ??

For what it's worth my point spread ratings has the CHIEFS -4.52 , while the separate metric score chart has KC 27 SF 23 ....Wouldn't be suprised if the Chiefs won by double digits or the 49ers won outright thou ..

NFL PLAYOFFS UPDATE

+$2,403.50 Conferece championships
+$1847.50 Divisional round
+$486. Super Wildcard round

+$4,737 playoffs to date

Been the most profitable playoffs in awhile lol

Edit: Current pending SB investments

MORTGAGE WAGER

MCCAFFREY PARLAY
80+ RUSHING YARDS
TD SCORED
-101. 6 UNITS ($1,212 to win $1,200
-105. $441 to win $420 ( 2.1 U)
8.1 Units total

McCaffrey cashed this parlay in 6 of the last 8 games ( take out of the regular season finale and it's 6 of 7,)
Chiefs are very average vs the Run, although spags does a great job with the run blitz ( shut Bills running game down in the 4th once used / was gashed before that
..Ravens chose to abandon the run , DUMB strategy imo .

STANDARD WAGERS

GAME TO BE TIED AFTER 0-0 -130
$546/$420 (2.1 U)

MAHOMES OVER 4.5 RUSHING ATTEMPTS -125
$375/300

PACHECO TD -113
$339/$300

MVS OVER 19.5 REC YARDS -112
$280/$250

Small play
RIDICULOUS SB parlay +1500
$67/$1005
CHIEFS +7.5
OVER 39.5
MCCAFFERY TD
OVER 79.5 RUSHING Y
PACHECO TD
MAHOMES OVER 19.5 RUSHING Y
RICE OVER 59.5

Last edited:
First Super Bowl Wager

MCCAFFERY -101 ( fan duel)
3.5 UNITS (707/$700)
TD SCORED
80+ YARDS RUSHING

Gladly bet this now as I strongly believe this price will head close to -120 or more before kickoff ..
Chiefs are very average vs the Run, although spags does a great job with the run blitz ( shut Bills running game down in the 4th once used / was gashed before that ) ...
Win or lose the 49ers should be pounding the rock...
Could be my largest player prop wager.

Last edited:
Mahomes over 4.5 rushing attempts -125
$375/300
Thought this would be posted at 5.5 after 2 straight games with 6 attempts in each...If this juice was -110 or less this might be a $550/500 wager or more .

What's up Family???

May you all live in fantastic health, wealth, and happiness, full of blessings and luck!!

What a match up we have here. One team led by a qb who will possibly go down as the greatest of all time with an offensive guru HC ( Taking nothing away from Brady but he did have the advantage of a HC who was taping other teams practices , sidelines during games , likely stealing playbooks , deflating balls , who the refs appeared to be in bed with ) . A defense that can put the clamps down at any time, often exactly at the right time.
As a BILLS fan I'm beyond sick of the Chiefs lol , however making money is what this all about !!!

On the other side of the field might be a team of destiny , or are they just lucky to get here ?? Almost an unfathomable strong of events = Campbell decided taking back a 3 score lead was unimportant, followed by dropped ints , miracle catches, a choking fumble , and another coaching fart of not taking 3 crucial points. The week before it appeared the Packers decided going golfing would be more fun than playing another football game. Okay maybe I'm taking too much away from the 49ers resiliency ??? Maybe they just never give up??? I don't think this defense is good enough to stop Mahomes when it matters , they're simple not the same team without Hufunga ...

All that being said this game could simply be a coin flip. As usual so many bettors feel the need to lay down their biggest wagers of the season ..Best of luck to then , hope they win, but why not just spread some money across the board on the very attractive props ??

NFL PLAYOFFS UPDATE

+$2,403.50 Conferece championships
+$1847.50 Divisional round
+$486. Super Wildcard round

+$4,737 playoffs to date

Been the most profitable playoffs in awhile lol

Great job bro. GL.

Punching out at 5pm Horse action.

OAKLAWN has a nice $250k stakes Race going to post in about a half an hour ..

I'll keep all of tonight's action at WOODBINE MOHAWK ( GREATEST TRACK in the GALAXY) in this post so this thread isn't flooded with horse racing that no one wants to read ..LOL

Anyways
Oaklawn Race 9 ( Total cost $32.40)

Just looking to wheel a longer shot on the bottom of the exotics..Bombs away with #8 ?? With the 2 on a few cheaper tickets as well ?

20 cent Super
1st. 6,7,9
2nd. 2,4,6,7,9
3rd. All
4th. 8
Cost $14.40

10 cent Super
All
Cost $7.20

10 cent Super
All
$5.40

10 cent Super
All
Cost $5.40

Late PICK 4 AT WOODBINE MOHAWK

60 CENT PICK 4
RACE 8. 1,3,4,7,9
RACE 9. 4,6,7
RACE 10. 4,5,10
RACE 11. 6,7
COST $45

2o cent pick 4
45 q0
Cost 1440

Last edited:
Was a great idea only the bomb ended up being the 3. 6-1/8-1/20-1/15-1.........$282 for the dime super in a 9 horse race would've been outstanding.

Was a great idea only the bomb ended up being the 3. 6-1/8-1/20-1/15-1.........$282 for the dime super in a 9 horse race would've been outstanding.

Outstanding payout getting the 4/5 chalk #7 out of the Super after he had a horrible start out of the gate.

To make it worse I just got a call from old man Sammy who gave me and my cousin the #2.. Had to listen to him keep saying " I told you about Ice Orchid for 2 days before the race " .. They both hit the exacta /Tri / and super. My cousin will probably start texting to rub it in at some point today...

Thanks for dropping by .
Best of luck on the SB , Sweep your slate Brother

Last edited:
Punching out at 5pm Horse action.

OAKLAWN has a nice $250k stakes Race going to post in about a half an hour ..

I'll keep all of tonight's action at WOODBINE MOHAWK ( GREATEST TRACK in the GALAXY) in this post so this thread isn't flooded with horse racing that no one wants to read ..LOL

Anyways
Oaklawn Race 9 ( Total cost $32.40)

Just looking to wheel a longer shot on the bottom of the exotics..Bombs away with #8 ?? With the 2 on a few cheaper tickets as well ?

20 cent Super
1st. 6,7,9
2nd. 2,4,6,7,9
3rd. All
4th. 8
Cost $14.40

10 cent Super
All
Cost $7.20

10 cent Super
All
$5.40

10 cent Super
All
Cost $5.40

Late PICK 4 AT WOODBINE MOHAWK

60 CENT PICK 4
RACE 8. 1,3,4,7,9
RACE 9. 4,6,7
RACE 10. 4,5,10
RACE 11. 6,7
COST $45

2o cent pick 4
45 q0
Cost 1440

Hit the late pick 4 at Woodbine Mohawk
3,6,10,7 paid $160.49 for 20 cents..

Never expected this payout to be over $90 , as each keg winner was no bigger that 5-1 on the ML ..

Cashed $481.47 Friday
Spent $91.80

Profit $389.67

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203-074938_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203-074938_Chrome.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 1
All rise for premier league action

The only reason why I pay for peacock ( will probably need 37 streaming services soon to watch sports ) .

Anyways Up $670 on EPL this season ..With NFL almost over FUTBOL will be my main focus for the next 4 months ...

1 unit =$200

Saturday

Crystal Palace +400. $40 to win $160
Draw. +285 at Brighton $60/$171
Just looking for a nice payoff between these 2 rivals who should play a tight one.
Could get crushed but these seemingly inflated prices suck me in. 14 of these squads combined 44 matches have ended in draws.

Aston Villa -1 +125 $300/375
Should be desperate as they try to stay in the top 4 ..Sheffield is horrible sitting in the basement with only 10 points in 22 matches ( 2 wins 4 draws 16 losses ).

Sunday

LIVERPOOL
DRAW NO BET +125. $250/$312.50
+210. $100/$210
Our whole house will be wearing our Reds kits tomorrow for this big clash with ARSENAL....No MO Salah as he's off in Africa playing for country ( EGYPT) ...Luis Diaz to score looks tasty at +300 as well .

Salah is still nursing the hammy injury mate, he's back with the squad though. Darwin Nunez has a foot issue, was too swollen to fit in his boot the last couple days. Guessing Pool feeds off emotion for a couple matches for Klopp but those would be two huge misses for this match. As a City fan, draw would be wonderful!

Salah is still nursing the hammy injury mate, he's back with the squad though. Darwin Nunez has a foot issue, was too swollen to fit in his boot the last couple days. Guessing Pool feeds off emotion for a couple matches for Klopp but those would be two huge misses for this match. As a City fan, draw would be wonderful!

Thank you very much for updating me !!

I'm asleep at the wheel , scene he only played 2 matches for Egypt before injury, had no idea how bad it was ...Didn't realize they were knocked out by the Congo last weekend either ..
Guess I'll be wearing a Diaz or TAA kit tomorrow...

Yeah they looked all fired up mid week for Klopp..

Think I waited too long to hedge my Liverpool futures with City .. Close to firing 3+ units on your Boyz Monday 1.5 -105

Reactions: KJ
Horse plan for the day

Splitting the coast to coast pick 5 with "old man" Sammy, and the late Gulfstream pick 5 with cuzzo ...As both are flushed with cash from yesterday lol ( I should've listened) ...

Woodbine Mohawk tonight looks yummy too , probably playing the late pick 5

Thank you very much for updating me !!

I'm asleep at the wheel , scene he only played 2 matches for Egypt before injury, had no idea how bad it was ...Didn't realize they were knocked out by the Congo last weekend either ..
Guess I'll be wearing a Diaz or TAA kit tomorrow...

Yeah they looked all fired up mid week for Klopp..

Think I waited too long to hedge my Liverpool futures with City .. Close to firing 3+ units on your Boyz Monday 1.5 -105
It's a strange down time for our group in Phx, weekday matches and next Saturday a 5:30am kick means no pub get togethers until 2/17 I think. Going to probably hold out for those until April when everything will be ramping up anyway, it's too difficult with March Madness to go on the weekends to a pub that is 100% City. Expecting a fun month and a half at that point though.

One of my books had o17.5 +300 combined in the 5 EPL matches today and I forgot to bet it before falling asleep, of course the Spurs match kicked off at 5:30 and I missed out. Really great to see that game end 2-2 then just see that Newcastle/Luton are at 4-4. Every team has scored so far, it's at 20 now and the late match still to play. What a wasted opportunity.

Adding

GO NY GO PARLAY +120
$200/$240
BUFFALO BANDITS ML -235
NY KNICKS ML -195

Wasn't expecting the defending Champion to be more than -180 vs Rochester, who the Bandits needed a furious comeback to beat just a few weeks back

OVER 23.5 BUFFALO VS ROCHESTER -121
$242
Can't remember the last time I bet a BANDITS game over ..However they've played a different more aggressive style the last 3 games which has resulted in 30,28,28 goals total each contest ..That style has led to bad penalties and way more goals allowed than last season ..

Last edited:
Coast to coast Pick 5

Nice looking slate or stakes races..The mega chalks in the last 2 legs probably win easy thou ...Splitting the $1 bet with old man Sammy

Ticket A. Cost each $48
Leg 1. 6,7,4,5
Leg 2. 7,4,1,2,5,3
Leg 3. 9,6,5,3
Leg 4. 6
Leg 5. 7

Ticket B. Cost $16 each

Ticket C Cost $16

Oaklawn Park Race 6 ( Total cost $60
Maidens
Beautiful betting 12 horse field ..
The #8 SPECIAL DISPATCH is 8-1 on the M/L but my numbers have this horse 3-1 ...Closed from last to 6th in his only other start on a sloppy track ( sloppy today as well )..Should appreciate the added distance..

$30 win #8
$2 ex wheels. 1,2,3,4,5,11 over 8

10 cent Super
All
Cost $9

10 cent Super
All
Cost $9

OAKLAWN RACE 6 WAS A LOSER ..-60 the #8 went out to the lead and faded in the stretch ...Thought he'd be closing ..o well .

Last edited:
Working on the Oaklawn late pick 4 with the cousin ...Very nice stakes races with some chalks that look beatable..

Daddy Warbucks wants to spend like $300 a piece on this pick 5 LOL..

Anyways

50 cent pick 5 ( cost reflects split)
Total cost $110.25 each

Ticket A $61.25
Race 8. 8
Race 9. 4,5,7,8,9
Race 10. 4
Race 11. 4,5,6,7,8,11
Race 12. 1,3,8,9,10,11,12

Ticket B. Cost $24

Ticket C Cost $25

Last edited:
One of my books had o17.5 +300 combined in the 5 EPL matches today and I forgot to bet it before falling asleep, of course the Spurs match kicked off at 5:30 and I missed out. Really great to see that game end 2-2 then just see that Newcastle/Luton are at 4-4. Every team has scored so far, it's at 20 now and the late match still to play. What a wasted opportunity.

Wow that's a cool bet , wish you would have got that one win in for large money...

We have a couple solid soccer bars/restaurants here ..One is way over the top during World cup or champions league ...Stopped taking my kids to the one after Bayern scored and two women took their tops off ( not that I minded but cmon there had to be at least 10 kids there ) ...

Have a friend who keeps telling to visit him in Phoenix for a degenerate weekend of gambling ...Might have to fly out there sometime soon ..

• Love
Wow that's a cool bet , wish you would have got that one win in for large money...

We have a couple solid soccer bars/restaurants here ..One is way over the top during World cup or champions league ...Stopped taking my kids to the one after Bayern scored and two women took their tops off ( not that I minded but cmon there had to be at least 10 kids there ) ...

Have a friend who keeps telling to visit him in Phoenix for a degenerate weekend of gambling ...Might have to fly out there sometime soon ..
Several clubs out here for Premier League teams, they all have their homes. I love to go for CL games but most of the guys in the MCFC club here are younger and work during the week so we only do official get togethers on Sat/Sun. And our pub is downtown which is a solid half hour + parking so it's like a weekend get away for me. And I don't drink/drive, so there's that.

Crazy that in the late match Villa weren't afraid to add 5 goals to that total. Nice day for scoring goals across the pond.

RIDICULOUS SB parlay +1500
$67/$1005
CHIEFS +7.5
OVER 39.5
MCCAFFERY TD
OVER 79.5 RUSHING Y
PACHECO TD
MAHOMES OVER 19.5 RUSHING Y
RICE OVER 59.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203-154910_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203-154910_Chrome.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 2
Several clubs out here for Premier League teams, they all have their homes. I love to go for CL games but most of the guys in the MCFC club here are younger and work during the week so we only do official get togethers on Sat/Sun. And our pub is downtown which is a solid half hour + parking so it's like a weekend get away for me. And I don't drink/drive, so there's that.

Wish I had that type of group here for Liverpool games , the one bar has plenty of their fans but it's random showing up, nothing organized. .

Yeah that sounds like a pain in the ass getting d town ..

Love hearing you don't drink and drive ...Bars here serve to 4am ( often later )
Every week the mug shot pages on Facebook are loaded with DWI from people 18-85 years old ...Lost a good buddy about a decade ago when a drunk hit him at 1 in the afternoon on his way to his daughter's chorus performance...

I hate paying for parking, was never an issue until recently ..Now they charge $40-100 at Bills games and $25+ at events down town ...

Wish I had that type of group here for Liverpool games , the one bar has plenty of their fans but it's random showing up, nothing organized. .

Yeah that sounds like a pain in the ass getting d town ..

Love hearing you don't drink and drive ...Bars here serve to 4am ( often later )
Every week the mug shot pages on Facebook are loaded with DWI from people 18-85 years old ...Lost a good buddy about a decade ago when a drunk hit him at 1 in the afternoon on his way to his daughter's chorus performance...

I hate paying for parking, was never an issue until recently ..Now they charge $40-100 at Bills games and $25+ at events down town ...
Parking downtown used to be free, events like Dbacks and Suns games you could easily get by with $10. Last 10 years downtown has boomed and now it can get to be $25/hour during non events. Cheaper to take Uber/Lyft honestly. Got popped in 2010 for DUI, never again man, honestly thought I was plenty fine to drive after but by they time they did the test almost 2 hours later, I felt tipsy. Go figure, that's their trick. Was only a 5 minute drive to where I was staying too.

-$250.25 on the ponies today...

Moving on to the Greatest Track in the Galaxy = WOODBINE MOHAWK

Late pick 4 has what should be some heavy chalks in at least 2 legs ..Figuring out where to fade and where to single them rn ..Probably going to have 4-6 tickets..

$1 cent pick 4
Race 8. 8,6
Race 9. 5
Race 10. All
Race 11. 7,5
Cost 36

40 cent pick 4
Cost $16

40 cent
Cost 12.80

40 cent
$12.80

Last edited:
-$250.25 on the ponies today...

Moving on to the Greatest Track in the Galaxy = WOODBINE MOHAWK

Late pick 4 has what should be some heavy chalks in at least 2 legs ..Figuring out where to fade and where to single them rn ..Probably going to have 4-6 tickets..

$1 cent pick 4
Race 8. 8,6
Race 9. 5
Race 10. All
Race 11. 7,5
Cost 36

40 cent pick 4
Cost $16

40 cent
Cost 12.80

40 cent
$12.80

Get woken up this morning by the Mrs.saying " How did you not hit that $647 pick 4 ? Why did you leave out your favorite driver Filion?"

Never should have shared a fan duel account with her lol .

Major kick in the balls as I always include Filion in the finale , he's the best driver at Mohawk by a mile imo ..

I saved $4 by not including the #8 in the finale , it cost me $643 ...GROSS LOL

Last edited:
Adding

GO NY GO PARLAY +120
$200/$240
BUFFALO BANDITS ML -235
NY KNICKS ML -195

Wasn't expecting the defending Champion to be more than -180 vs Rochester, who the Bandits needed a furious comeback to beat just a few weeks back

OVER 23.5 BUFFALO VS ROCHESTER -121
$242
Can't remember the last time I bet a BANDITS game over ..However they've played a different more aggressive style the last 3 games which has resulted in 30,28,28 goals total each contest ..That style has led to bad penalties and way more goals allowed than last season ..

Bandits WIN 15-14
Great game, sad to see our favorite player Nanticoke hit the IR

1-1 +$0

The only reason why I pay for peacock ( will probably need 37 streaming services soon to watch sports ) .

..With NFL almost over FUTBOL will be my main focus for the next 4 months ...

1 unit =$200

Saturday. +$275

Lost 1-4 -$100

Winner 5-0 +$375

Sunday

Season to date +$945

LIVERPOOL

+210. $100/$210

LUIS DIAZ GOAL +300 $67/$201

Homer action here, never would have imagined even 13 years ago that I'd be losing sleep the night before my squad's big matches ...Didn't find the love for the beautiful game until my kids started playing soccer soon after they began walking ...Been all in on Liverpool since then as we still have family who lives there, can trace my mother's grandma's side back there through 1450 ..Flash forward to the present as the kids, Mrs. and my mother who is in the later stages of Alzheimer's will all be wearing Liverpool kits today....

Sorry to ramble ..

Last edited:
NEED HELP

Want to wheel a western conference NHL squad with 5 teams from the east to meet in the Stanley cup finals ...I've watched about 40 seconds of non Sabres games this season...Preferably a Canadian squad as I'm hoping this is the year they finally get a team in the finals....

Thoughts=

OILERS +350 are on fire winning 16 in a row....Don't like this inflated prices at all ..Maybe a single bet vs the BRUINS has value ...This low ball price is dookie ..Pass .

Canucks +650. ..statistically are playing great hockey , can they sustain it? These odds seem incredible given the current standings ..

JETS. +550 ... +39 goal differential, but have lost 3 In a row ....They were my initial lean...They're my second choice behind the Nucks

If you watch hockey , which one of these 3 should I wheel ??????

The 5 from the EAST
Bruins hate to bet them but I'd give them a 33% chance of getting there

Maple Laughs this would be tortured but the price is right now

Lightning I hate Florida hockey teams but I'll strike now

RAGS ...Maybe it's a KNICKS RANGERS YEAR ???

HURRICANES ?? Still hate them from when they knocked out a decimated SABRES SQUAD ..

Many thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Take a stab at one

CANUCKS vs CANES +4400
$114/$5,016

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240204-125118_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240204-125118_Chrome.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 3
SUPER BOWL WAGER

GAME TO BE TIED AFTER 0-0 -130
$546/$420 (2.1 U)
Thought this would be on the other side of -160 ...Especially with the spread so low, this should be another made for TV classic back and forth soap opera battle .....

That being said I went to bet this at the window for $625/500 -125, writer said no ...Walked away went to ziosk is was inflated to -140 , highly doubt my attempted bet made it jump ...Waited 18 mins and it went down to -130 ...
This is like the 30th time it's happened, usually on props that possibly don't have much action ..Whatever

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240204-193250_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240204-193250_Chrome.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
For what it's worth ( nothing LOL)
Working on the first set of 50 Madden Sims tonight ..
Will do another 3 sets of 50 before Thursday unless there are more injuries ...

Stanley Cup future.
To be honest I'm going off what some Canadian know it all from my fantasy hockey league says lol .
Also money puck ( probably as worthless as the Madden Sims)

CANUCKS VS BRUINS +3650
$219.20/$8,000
Rematch from the 2011 finals
Can't stand to root for Boston teams but they should be ultra focused come playoffs after last year's choke/shocker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240204-194434_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240204-194434_Chrome.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 0
Stanley cup Future

CANUCKS VS LIGHTNING +8150
$98.18/$8001
Didn't want to go this large but I like the price..Left the sportsbook without putting more on Canes v Nucks ..Will do so in the Am , also need to add Rags vs Nucks

CANUCKS VS MAPLE LAUGHS +5525
$144.80/$8000
It would be ultra annoying listening to all the Toronto folk that I do business with at the J O B ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240204-200006_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240204-200006_Chrome.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

..With NFL almost over FUTBOL will be my main focus for the next 4 months ...

1 unit =$200

Saturday. +$275

Lost 1-4 -$100

Winner 5-0 +$375

Sunday

Season to date +$945

LIVERPOOL

+210. $100/$210

LUIS DIAZ GOAL +300 $67/$201

Homer action here, never would have imagined even 13 years ago that I'd be losing sleep the night before my squad's big matches ...Didn't find the love for the beautiful game until my kids started playing soccer soon after they began walking ...Been all in on Liverpool since then as we still have family who lives there, can trace my mother's grandma's side back there through 1450 ..Flash forward to the present as the kids, Mrs. and my mother who is in the later stages of Alzheimer's will all be wearing Liverpool kits today....

Sorry to ramble ..

-$417 yesterday ...-142 on the week
.Did hit on Man City -1.5 -105 $300 today but it wasn't posted so it NEVER counts here ...

+$528 EPL on the season..

Horse Racing thread to date +$61.72

Couldn't even look at a race yesterday for the first time in a few months ..Was still sick that I didn't include my favorite driver Filion in the finale ..Cheap ass saved $4 , but it cost me $647 LOL ....

Anyways turning the page , back to the GRIND tonight at the GREATEST TRACK in the GALAXY = WOODBINE MOHAWK...

Handicapping the pick 5 s ..

-$417 yesterday ...-142 on the week
.Did hit on Man City -1.5 -105 $300 today but it wasn't posted so it NEVER counts here ...

+$528 EPL on the season..
At least you said in post 13 you were close to playing it. Even down 0-1 before HT it still felt like they were going to get at least 3 goals.

At least you said in post 13 you were close to playing it. Even down 0-1 before HT it still felt like they were going to get at least 3 goals.

Yeah I still wouldn't count it here thou in my overall record or daily figures ...

I was pissed when I saw the score at ht while at the job ..

City is probably going to fly by Liverpool ..Would love to see Klopp go out on top...Too many holes rn

Pick 5 Handicapping

Grade chart

A+/A. Must use SINGLE

A- SINGLE worthy but play a hedge ticket with another horse(s)

B+ must use horse

B. Probably be pissed if you leave it out

B- should use if there is no A in the race..Even so a cheap hedge is probably a good idea.

C+ could win and lead to a big payoff

C. Probably better off playing in the bottom of the exotics..

C- Same as C

RACE 1.
6. A
5. B-
3 B-

RACE 2
3 B+
4 B
2 C+
7. C-
5 C-

RACE 3
5. B+
3 B-
4. B-
6 C
2. C-

RACE 4.
2 A-
1 B-
5C+
4 C+
10. C+
6. C-

RACE 5.
9. B-
8 B-
7. B-
10. C+
2. C-

Last edited:
Woodbine Mohawk
Early pick 5 , 20 cents

Ticket A
Race 1. 6,5,3
Race 2. 3,4,2,7,5
Race 3. 5,3,4
Race 4. 2
Race 5. 9,8,7,10
Cost $36

Ticket B
Cost $28.80

The 4 horse in the 4th rave is going to be dangerous with Filion driving ..Plan to wheel in the bottom of the exotics..

Early pick 5 is a loser ...

Moving on ..

Late pick 5
20 cent

Ticket A. $38.40
Race 6. 5,7
Race 7. 2,6
Race 8. 6,7
Race 9. 2,4,6,7
Race 10. 1,5,7,8,9,10

Ticket B $38.40

Early pick 5 is a loser ...