The Cowboys

CenTexGambler

Wicked, Mean, Evil and Nasty
I've read in some post's where this should be considered
a flat spot for the Cowboys just because the pats are
coming to Texas Stadium next week and HC Phillips will not want to reveal too much to The NE Surveilance Crew.
I've also read in other post's where 10 is simply too
many to lay on the road.

I disagree....with all of that stuff.

Dallas has not been getting off to slow starts...they have been executing their game plan with great results.
This is a top knotch offense who some might say plays a close second to the NE offense. IMO the Cowboys have a better O.
Dallas also has not been too damn shabby on the D side of things either.

So Buffalo is playing on MNF for the 1st time since when?????
Whoo gives a shit!!!???
The players on the Dallas Cowboys are also playing on MNF and I'm sure they're just as motivated to play good, mistake free ball.

Hell we haven't even touched on the mismatches in this game.
But do we need to?
Can the Bills D stop any of the 2H Cowboys Plays ?
Can the Bills O move the ball in the 2H ?
I don't think so........

Hell we have'nt touched on the Phillips/ExBillsCoach situation either.

I guess the list could go on & on....

But let's just cut to the chase.

The Cowboys -10

The Cowboys
Team Total OVER 27.5

Last edited:
Unfortunately in CFB and the NFL things change game by game. Situations each week are different. Things are as simple as NE covering a big spread or Ind blowing out TB as 9.5 point favorites or Stanford beating USC straightup. My point is: If things were that easy we would all be millionaires. I agree with your post and on paper Dallas would win 9 out of 10 times but all it takes is one win and on any given day any team can win. Probably a no play for me. GL with the play.

say plays a close second to the NE offense. IMO the Cowboys have a better O.

You cannot be serious? Its close at best, maybe its how effortlessly NE seems to make scoring the ball seem but right now they have it clicking on all cylinders. Next weeks matchup is going to be real fun.

say plays a close second to the NE offense. IMO the Cowboys have a better O.

You cannot be serious? Its close at best, maybe its how effortlessly NE seems to make scoring the ball seem but right now they have it clicking on all cylinders. Next weeks matchup is going to be real fun.

I can't be serious?????
About MY OWN OPINION?????
Dallas has put up more points than them in the amount of games each has played.
Dallas has won just as many going into this week.
Dallas has had a tougher schedule.
And again,....this is MY OPINION and
YOU BET YOUR ASS I"M SERIOUS!!!

I can't be serious?????
About MY OWN OPINION?????
Dallas has put up more points than them in the amount of games each has played.
Dallas has won just as many going into this week.
Dallas has had a tougher schedule.
And again,....this is MY OPINION and
YOU BET YOUR ASS I"M SERIOUS!!!

Quit waffling and tell us how you really feel.. ;)

Good luck to you. I'm staying away tonight since I'm having a terrible week. Something is just not clicking for me and that line though. Play smart and good luck :cheers:

Romo needed to throw no less than 5 picks for the Cowboys to blow the spread, and they still won SU. That is sick.

How lucky for the bookies, huh?:moose:

Romo better stop with the Rex Grossman impersonations by next week or its going to be an ugly game come Sunday, you cant turn the ball over 6 times and expect to beat NE.

I can't remember the last time I lost a wager but was happy at the end of the game. Fucking nuts!!!!!

Congrats to all the Bills backers....
you doone good.

i was wrong.:hang:

NOW BRING ON THE FUCKING PATS !!!!!!

:36_11_6:Just could not resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back