The Conference Championships

tazz

blankets refugee
5-2 in the playoffs i believe

i am on pittsburgh large this weekend

i will have a writeup later....still contemplating the other game

have a good weekend:cheers:

i am stepping out for a few hours...here is a short blurb, will give stats and more tomorrow

baltimore has not had a bye since week 2 (b/c of the hurricane in houston), they have been going at it for 17 straight weeks....they did not look good last weekend, tennesse ran through them and passed through them (i think tenn had like 400 yards) but turnovers did tenn in...i think their defense is a little worn down

on the other hand, pittsburgh looked like world beaters last weekend....parker looked as good as he has all season, ben looked good

i still have much work to do on the games (what i think each teams gameplans are going to be, totals, props, etc)

i am leaning to taking the points with arizona right now and taking the under in the nfc game

be back latenight probably or tomorrow afternoon

cheers

zona is at home, they are playing well, i don't see why phili is giving this many points on the road

i think it will be a good game and could go either way...i'll take the points...phili isn't scoring a ton of points on the road today, i think they will get about 23, so i'm taking the team total points to go over

i think pittsburgh is going to blow the doors off baltimore

my plays today are:

Pitt -5.5 (2 units)

Pitt -3 1st half

Zona +3.5 (-115)

Phili team total Under 25.5 points (even)

6.5 point tease of Zona +10 and Pitt +0.5

Back