Fan Club of any and everyone good!
NO +6 (4 unit) LOSS, this team has cost me 14 units since sunday :down:
Port +6 (5 unit) WON
lak +2 (1 unit) LOSS, learn how to close out a game
knicks -2 (1 unit) LOSS
over 193 in dallas (1 unit) LOSS by a mf basket :hairout:
wiz -4 (2 units) WON<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
big on portland....i just can't see it. all the reasons are there but it's still portland. GO KNICKZ!

NO +6 (4 unit) LOSS, this team has cost me 14 units since sunday :down:
Port +6 (5 unit) WON
lak +2 (1 unit) LOSS, learn how to close out a game
knicks -2 (1 unit) LOSS
over 193 in dallas (1 unit) LOSS by a mf basket :hairout:
wiz -4 (2 units) WON<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

most likely gonna end the night going 2-4, down .7 units of juice. here on out im gonna thin the weeds and go with just those plays i have the most confidence in.

slowly but surely i'll get it.

Nah, can't give much advice as to how to manage YOUR money, but I'm probably the biggest flat bettor on the site. I've recently raised my unit amount, and everything is 1 unit for me, strong plays are 2. Rarely will throw a 3 or 4 unit play, but almost never do that.

Whatever way is making profit I guess...GL

beLIE....flat betting is 1 unit per game...

thats a Vanzack type of playa..and BDK

Guys like Ivy and myself thrive on differing amounts..

Its all about feel for each player in each sport.

ive flat bet in the past and its work and put 2 units on plays i like twice as much. but i always see others making huge unit plays so i dont know what to think nemore.

1 unit, 2 unit, 3 or 4 unit may have to do it.

i may take a break to write some stuff down and rethink my plan of attack but the damn thick of college basketball is preventing that.

im gonna play only those plays i like till the march madness is over. then break. and come back for playoffs.

* on wagerline i bet 500 a pop and im up so that is good support for the flat betting way. dunno tho.

I used to strictly flat bet 1 unit ONLY, but it didnt get me anywhere. I still consider myself a flat bettor b/c 80% of my plays are 1 unit. Anything higher, is in the small %.

CBB Tourny time is so fucking easy right now, It's scary. Might want to be careful these next couple days...

Back