The Biggest Game in the East This Year Goes Wednesday: What's Your Line?

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Bulls at Nets

Assuming Orlando and Cleveland both win Tuesday, Chicago will be playing for the 2 seed and New Jersey for the 6 seed. The 2 met on 4/6 in Chicago with the Bulls winning by 30+, and Lawrence Frank criticizing Skiles for running up the score! WOW, what a battle this will be! So, what's your line?

My guess Chicago -2.5

Everyone feel free to join in with a line prediction....

You guys think it's higher... -4 maybe?

Could we POSSIBLY see PK? Public would be all over Bulls at that # probably.

Hell, public will probably be on Bulls at any #. Maybe we will see a higher #?

public will be on bulls at any number...I might be too, but then I'm pretty much a public bettor...

im betting with stern.

vince carter vs his old team (raptors). the new comer on the block in the atlantic division vs last year(s)

cavs vs heat finals. cavs vs _____ nba finals. cavs to win it all angles.

bulls are damned b/c they have no big name superstar the country can relate to yet. deng is showing great promise in a few years time. its just not meant to be for chicago. the bulls can feed off them not reaching one of their goals from teh preseason they didnt meet, in not reaching 50 wins, for next season. also, stern would have a heat vs bulls first round match up that is sure to go 7 and d wade winning on yet another phantom call.

Last edited:
Bulls were tryin for 100 points = free tacos for fans
Ur first guess will be closer than the second
You gonna ride with the Bulls at a pick-em ?

:moose:

as far as running up the score. how bout those pussy ass teams that bitch about it play with some heart and put somebody to the floor? im sick of this whining. nj did it and so did new york.

well...it was 6 @ CHI..so conventional wisdom says PK...I say it will be Chicago -2

Frankly, as a fan, I'd like to know that the team actually was paying attention and wanted to get me a free Big Mac or whatever it was.

And I'm a Knick fan.

Oh, and Nate Robinson is a stud.

shame on you guys who are against my storyline.

i predicted the saints to have a monster year after katrina. that paid nicely.

im betting with stern.

vince carter vs his old team (raptors). the new comer on the block in the atlantic division vs last year(s)

bulls are damned b/c they have no big name superstar the country can relate to yet. deng is showing great promise in a few years time. its just not meant to be for chicago. the bulls can feed off them not reaching one of their goals from teh preseason they didnt meet, in not reaching 50 wins, for next season. also, stern would have a heat vs bulls first round match up that is sure to go 7 and d wade winning on yet another phantom call.

fanny_hannecke5.jpg

Based on H/A numbers it should be about Nets -2, but the public will dictate Bulls -1.

i will bet it up to -4. I like the bulls here because they know what is on the line. If they lose they their is a strong possibility they would have to play the pistons in the 2nd round if they were to get by the heat in the 1st round.

i will bet it up to -4. I like the bulls here because they know what is on the line. If they lose they their is a strong possibility they would have to play the pistons in the 2nd round if they were to get by the heat in the 1st round.

Can I convince you to make a very small bet here, Frankie?

Nets are tailor made for my Bulls... no interior... not saying we win.... but this is a potential mathchup + we need this one. IMO that's why the Bulls are favored. They are not normally worthy of being road chalk here... perhaps PK or -1 MAX.

Think this one is a grinder.

im betting with stern.

so predictable.

dont fade teh king 'an_horse'

Back