the big 3 for Boston are IN the line up tonight

yeah they are in, but what if they only play 20 minutes and sit all of the 4'th. Then it doesnt matter much does it.

A quick thought.. Celtics +2 1 half bet

Thoughts? short to time the start.. if the big 3 starts, they should get a fair amount of playing time atleast befor the half.

I do like Celts as a dog in that situation.

You're crazy to make a bet on a team which has nothing and I mean nothing to play for. That's absolutely nuts but good luck!!

doc rivers just said he will play his guys a lot in 1st half and rest them in 4th qtr. Don't count on them winning!!

I took AtL the game means nothing to Boston and in a B3B spot vs a potential playoff opponent I doubt they see much time at all . Also 4th in 5 days I believe...will add ATL at HALF if down or tied or even close game

why would boston roll over and let the #8 seed they gonna see beat them senseless and give them hope?

playing atl is just as dumb, hell maybe more dumb, as playing boston imo.

My theory is they wouldnt want ATL to scout them at all. Sounds silly but these guys look for every edge. You dont want to show any mismatches or things of that nature IMO...Naturally I mean 1st hand as there is always tape to look at. However the best scouting is done now and if they dont see it up close probably a small benefit. Also your Bug three are aging and this is a 4 in 5 spot late in the season. Just dont see why Boston tries to win this one..as in pulls out all the spots type effort. If its close late naturally they will try but thats my logic...

They're not going to go all out to win this game. Doc Rivers said in his pre game interview that his plan is to rest his starters in the 4th qtr. That's all you need to know. In other words no lead is safe.

Back