the B.A.R. vs Billivy day is approaching fast...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

ok reno...

when det and san antonio play eachother in the finals this season like i'd predicted since day one of the season (and in your little contest)....i say that the spurs take it in 6...i'm sure you've got a contrary opinion...

we're gonna have to bet something....

soo some mod make up some ideas on what to bet, and have a poll for it... let ctg decide our fate

If billivy wins..He gets his name on the front page of capping the game labeled as bars daddy..If bar wins billivy has to get bars name tattood on his arm:cheers:

thats a good prize for me...i propose i'll let you guys change my avator to anything of your choice for a year

Is B.A.R even on record saying that Detroit would beat the Spurs?

This thread is bizarre. The second round hasn't even started yet.

I leave this thread confused, as I do with most of your threads, lol.

(BTW, we'll probably do lunch or dinner tomorrow. Tonight is Nana and Aunt and family and shit.)

Last edited:
I think the loser should have to post a nude photo (of himself) and his phone number on some Yag man website.

i guarentee that if Det gets passed Cleveland, you'll hear him say how he thinks Det wins somehow...watching them win the east will inspire the inner Pistons fan in him.

however this has nothing to do with who we're picking....it's a friendly bet between two obsessed fans...i love San Antonio, he loves Det....a bet is only obvious

however this has nothing to do with who we're picking....it's a friendly bet between two obsessed fans...i love San Antonio, he loves Det

Yup, BAR, the lifelong resident of Motown vs. billivy, the ol' cowboy born and raised in the heart of Texas

:cheers:

i spent 100 bucks on a duncan jersey this season, i spent 200 bucks on the nba package to watch my spurs games, i talk about the team constantly....you are studying some days with your door closed and hear a random scream "TIMMY!!!" Yes I can claim to be a Spurs fan

i spent 100 bucks on a duncan jersey this season, i spent 200 bucks on the nba package to watch my spurs games, i talk about the team constantly....you are studying some days with your door closed and hear a random scream "TIMMY!!!" Yes I can claim to be a Spurs fan

can I be a Spurs fan too? :pillow: :smiley_acbe:

LOL...Im did say if everything is legit in the postseason9meaning Stern doesn;t try to hand a series to Bron like last year) that its DET-SA in finals. I would expect SA to win in 7.

That being said I will take up some kinda friendly wager Bill for the series if/when it happens.

however this has nothing to do with who we're picking....it's a friendly bet between two obsessed fans...i love San Antonio, he loves Det

Yup, BAR, the lifelong resident of Motown vs. billivy, the ol' cowboy born and raised in the heart of Texas

:cheers:

:36_11_6:

Back