The A's are bunting??????

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
Holy shit!!!!!! The Oakland A's are bunting the baseball to move runners and score runs. Billy Beane must be dead.

I have never had a problem with Beane and his "Moneyball" philosophy. In fact, I think he is quite an innovator. He discovered something and then fucked it up with his "no bunt" "Outs are precious" theory. He would put good players on the field and then handcuff them trying to coach the game with his rules about bunting.

But they have been bunting recently and scoring and that means trouble for the other AL teams. I can't believe that if this continues I will become an A's fan after all these years of laughing at Beanes stupidity. He must be out of the country or something and doesn't know they are bunting.

But if he does know and they keep bunting and scoring..........

GL

Garza can't field a bunt. The mound was jacked and they fixed it in the next half-inning when the pitcher got behind 3-0 to Beltre. He was yelling something at either the mound or the Oakland dugout right after the end of the half-inning. Interesting safety squeeze for sure.

I used to think the Tampa manager was the best. I am now convinced it's Oakland's guy. Officially 100 percent changed my mind.

wire, you'll never learn. Amusingly, the Indians have won twice this season on walk-off bombs following a failure to get down a bunt. (In the same at bat.)

<iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe style="width: 1px; height: 1px; border: medium none; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe style="width: 1px; height: 1px; border: medium none; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Not sure where my last tweet went, but I find it funny ;) Eric is probably the last person to respond to getting called names.
— Kaycee Sogard (@KayceeSogard) August 3, 2013
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Screen_Shot_2013-08-04_at_8.46.32_AM_medium.png

Last edited:
Back