That could only happen to Philadelphia

they huddled up for about 5 minutes, watched replays and determined there was a foul on the follow up shot (which there probably was but thats beside point since they didnt call it in the first place)

devin brown knocks down 2 free throws with .2 put back on the clock

they huddled up for about 5 minutes, watched replays and determined there was a foul on the follow up shot (which there probably was but thats beside point since they didnt call it in the first place)

devin brown knocks down 2 free throws with .2 put back on the clock
What??

Thats allowed...the replay part as far as calling a foul.

I have never heard that.

heres what happened (as unbiased as possible)

lebron drives to the hole and sammy blocks the shot with about 1.5 seconds left

the ball goes right to devin brown who goes up for the putback

he gets it off with about .2 left

some dirty cheating yet to be named cheating cav pushes sammy into devin brown

ref doesnt call foul

ref sees shot is missed and calls foul after the game has ended (as evidenced by the whistle and his hand going up about 3 minutes after the red light went on

refs look at replay and huddle and decide to give brown 2 free throws and put .2 secs on the clock

brown makes them both

mo 'genius' cheeks calls timeout to draw up lob play since theres only .2 seconds left and everyone knows you cant get a shot off in under .4

sixers then proceed to throw the ball into lou will who attempts a 35 footer to kick smokedawg in the balls for good measure

2nd half thoughts on houston/jizz BAR? battier is back. rockets with the usual letdown 2 minutes before half. they are down 15. 97 total at half

i've got a weird feeling that the pistons may put a little more emphasis on this one than the other 4.

Highly possible...

It sucks...two weeks ago this team was playing so well...they were swarming the ball, getting out and running and finishing

now they just dont have it anymore...i dont know what happened

they might take one game, but ill be surprised if it goes more than 5 games

the only chance is if the Pistons arrogance gets in the way...they seem to take it for granted that they can just 'turn it on' whenever they want...i mean have they even tried in a game for the past 3 weeks??

16nba.2.600.jpg

:moosefukin:

Back