Thanksgiving Week (Nov 19th-25th) Discussion Thread

Wall told Scotty to 'get f$%ked' in practice or something along those lines.

Wiz need to get blown the hell up.

Apparently the Hornets are in talks to acquire Bradley Beal.

Clips +1 was stealing tonight. Wiz don't have another winnable game until Brooklyn on 12/1.

Books still respect the talent on the Wiz with their spreads and peeps still bet them for whatever reason.

Locker room is toxic, that being said it's a 48 minute game.

Credit where it is due...the Wiz did indeed come back, you called it emkee. The tired legs of the Clips really hurt them in the second half.

Jk akias but damn it never fails.

NBA right now is strange, it’s like February in November.

Not sure if wtf is going on.

Quick caveat....

Over the years, I have found this to be one of the toughest nights to cap of the season. There is something about the league-wide break for a day that gets in players heads. In fact, I'll expand that and include Friday as well.

If I had one interesting suggestion for tonight...

Milwaukee is having brutal starts, and it seems awful 2nd quarters lately and they know it. Methinks they have worked on it and come out strong.

First half ats?

Second qtr ats?

I am thinking 1h personally.

Thoughts?

If I had one interesting suggestion for tonight...

Milwaukee is having brutal starts, and it seems awful 2nd quarters lately and they know it. Methinks they have worked on it and come out strong.

First half ats?

Second qtr ats?

I am thinking 1h personally.

Thoughts?
:)

Noon start in Crooklyn

3:30 start @ Staples

Nawlins and Boston good sized road chalk

Toronto and Philly double-digit home chalk

Dragic - OUT

Dipo- Questionable

Curry - OUT

28 teams in action on Friday overall, just a giant card.

Not tomorrow as the spot is terrible, but my young Knicks are learning how to close games. Fizdale has gotten Burke playing great, Mudiay killed it the other night and looked like the prospect drafted in the nba, and he’s getting great mileage out of guys like Noah Vonleh who is avg about 15 points 11 Rebs since being put in the starting rotation. Now if he can just bring out Ntilikina’s game hmmm

Knicks over 207.5
Phoenix over 221.5

Going with these after FINALLY taking 3 unders yesterday and losing all 3

Back