Thanksgiving Pounder

TheHbomb

Pretty much a regular
Road teams on 3 days rest after overtime are 1-11 SU & ATS.

Lions coming off a brutal loss and in must win mode. Haven't won on Thanksgiving since 2003.

Who the hell knows here?

Lions should have control of division but they are the Lions. Nothing more, nothing less.

^ doubt the bring him back on a short week.......prob rest him and have him ready for week 14.

not short week for him, lol.. i hear ya tho give him the extra time and all, just wasnt sure how close he actually is and whether pack view this as a gm they really need to where it worth it?

Road teams on 3 days rest after overtime are 1-11 SU & ATS.

Lions coming off a brutal loss and in must win mode. Haven't won on Thanksgiving since 2003.
my man bomb Detroit is so bad this team has nothing. can't throw can't run can't catch on one of the sports sites I think it was ESPN had Detroit coach the worst coach of all time in football

Nothing is safe with Schwartz

jimschwartz.jpg

Jesus emkee, that post gave me chills. Like I am looking into the eyes of pure evil of the sports gambling underworld.

H Nice hit last night.
1-11 is a trend that is hard to ignore.
Where the hell did you find this stat?

Having only missed two Turkey day games in 15 years I can honestly say the lions come to play on throwback day. I say there is one solid, safe bet this thursday

Hope they keep losing so Schwartz gets canned, its a joke with this bag of douche. Whats gonna happen anyway, we get a playoff game and get wiped on the road or we host one, by chance we beat a team like carolina or san fran, by slim chance, and then get pasted on the road in sea or no. who cares

would rather they lose, get a better pick, and get rid of the prick.

Hope they keep losing so Schwartz gets canned, its a joke with this bag of douche. Whats gonna happen anyway, we get a playoff game and get wiped on the road or we host one, by chance we beat a team like carolina or san fran, by slim chance, and then get pasted on the road in sea or no. who cares

would rather they lose, get a better pick, and get rid of the prick.

this is the best talent detroit has had in 50 years. I know schwartz is bad but c'mon man. Being a lions fan and in first of the division...its about as good as it can get for Lions! Agreed he should get fired no matter what happens but ya gotta hope they can keep turning this thing around. A lot better being under this coach than being 0-16

Lions tried their best to give this game away, but even they couldn't stop themselves from dominating (as much as they wanted to).

Back