Thanks for another good year

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
Thank you for everyone that bet baseball this year and also to CTG for making it possible for us to post. You have a great site here guys despite me giving you shit about it periodically. Well, not you Tim. I will still give you shit. :)

I actually finished up +5 units on the year posting which is really ridiculous since I was down like 9,000 units a month ago. But keeping in form for me this year, I was in Montreal Sunday and Monday on business so I couldn't post but it was a good thing because I lost both days taking the over.

Thanks again for a good year and I hope you made lots of money fading my picks. Hopefully we will all be back next April for one more good year in the sun. GL

I have always appreciated your post W2W but most off all I appreciate the friendship we have developed over the last 15+ yrs. It's a shame Blood is not here to share his thoughts with us as he once did but as I have said before...... be assured he is watching from above!!! I mean there is no way he is missing out on what his Bama team is doing, no way!!! Be safe & healthy

PS I am thinking about a trip to Vegas June 2019

Thanks folks. I appreciate it. GL

Cash, tell me when you go to Vegas and I am there. Make it sometime in March and we can bet MLB W/L futures for the season. GL

Back