Thank You!

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
I know this is a rare appearance by me in the bases forum but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of the cappers in this forum and all other forums as well. I have been very successful this baseball season so far thanks to you guys. I don't cap baseball, I wouldn't even know where to start, but there are 4 or 5 cappers here that I look at every day for plays. When I see that a couple agree on a certain play I usually play it. It has paid off tremendously. I am particularly proud of CTG and how we strive to keep threads uncluttered of stuff that doesn't belong in the threads or posts. It makes it so much easier to sort through information without having to read through pages of bashing and so forth like we find at other sites. But most of all, thank you for keeping it clean. I'm not naming the names of the cappers I follow because I don't want this to turn into a "I'm better than he is" situation. I think all cappers in here are great. There is not one that can give winner after winner day in and day out, it just doesn't happen. I know, I love to cap football and I get into it during the season. I have my hot streaks and my cold streaks. So, when I read through some of the picks by these respected cappers in baseball and they agree on certain plays, it's go time for me.

Anyways, I've been growing the bank thanks to you guys this baseball season and getting ready for football. I just want to say THANK YOU and keep up the great work! :biggestfan:

21-7 after all star break..crushing shit and cashing out.11-0 run ...ty ctg

Good post Shark

3 guys that have been knocking it out of the park , pun intended, have been The gynocologist, Gamehunter and TimH

Ive always used these 3, in addition to a few others here, to handicap baseball because these guys have been consistently good for years

Good post Shark

3 guys that have been knocking it out of the park , pun intended, have been The gynocologist, Gamehunter and TimH

Ive always used these 3, in addition to a few others here, to handicap baseball because these guys have been consistently good for years

Wow, talk about bipolar and fake.

Great job in football shark, always look for your plays every week...I have had a lot of people who helped me get my feet off the ground in this line of work by taking the time to post their plays...some of this thread sounds like a "blankets" conversation, lol

Back