THANK YOU, Bar, Killa and Billivy

texholdm

Pretty much a regular
I am still a newbie in this site, However, I have followed ALL of you from another site in which many of US @ one time was a member if not still a member. I know there are many Good cappers here along with Flava, Betcrimes and Duy (to name a few). And I am SINCERLY saying THANK YOU to all of you. All of you has made me some Benjamins.

I hit a 5 team parlay this evening with BAR, KILLA and BILLIVY's Pick.

Thank You again!:cheers:

1073973711_l.jpg

Yes...FONDY and his cup...lol

DuY..never had a chance to congratulate you yesterday mate....awesome for you.

Ride or Collide baby!

With philly here with his 1Q picks, things are looking good at CTG.:cheers:

Now we just need to get Brewers7 and RobertoFiory over here and the books won't have a chance.'an_horse'

So, wait, I have two questions.

1. Is that Fondy or is it you, Al?

2. How does one go about finding a beer stein that's actually bigger than their own head?

2a. After how many beers does such a stein become too heavy to actually lift?

Joe...thats Fondy. You can check his myspace page.....thats the picture on it. Huntdog deceided it would be a good "cheers" emoticon. Someone made it my avatar. I have no control over my avatar for many weeks coming due to losing avatar bet on UM-tOSU

Well, that clears that up.

It also explains why Joe will not be making any avatar bets. The last thing I need is some sort of picture of Vanzack under my name. (Shudder.)

The other questions though, still remain, and like the X-Files--you know, before it was canceled--I think the truth is out there.

GOod to have Joe at the site.. brings a little maturity and excellent writeups to the game. A lot better than my run on sentences and bad grammer!

abcs said:
GOod to have Joe at the site.. brings a little maturity and excellent writeups to the game. A lot better than my run on sentences and bad grammer!

...and sentence fragments.

:spank:

Thanks, abcs, I appreciate it. And, don't you worry, your sentence fragments will have some company here and there.

Back