TGISunday...Week 1

mcm481

Go the Bills!
I absolutely love the crew that is assembled here:smiley_acbe:....Alright, enough schmoozing, time for the plays:

Denver @ St Louis UNDER 46 (2*)......I'll enjoy the "old Rams" assumption total for this week. Mad man Martz is gone and though they will still have a god offense, not one deserving of a big number against a tough Bronco D.

KC (&jojo) -1 vs Natti (1*).....TJ being banged up and out of the lineup will allow Hermy the love coach to 4-3 the hell out of the Bengals. Last time I checked, winning @ Arrowhead was a BITCH!!!

Baltimore +3 @ Tampa Bay (1*).....I don't think Simms will have as rough of a time against the Ravens D as many think, BUT I do think the Bucs overhyped Defense will have difficulty keeping McNair in check. Mason/Clayton/Heap are serious targets for Steve Mc and the Ravens actually have somone that can move the chains.

Detroit +6.5 vs Seattle (1*).....part tradition to fade the opening week big road fav, but also part of me thinks that Kitna and Martz have a chance to turn the Lions into a decent squad.

GL to allmoney;

If Mason is healthy I like BAL a bit as well.

Never know about my Lions..they looked horrid in preseason...so they should prolly cash the ML tomorrow..lol

GL mcm...good to see you around.

B.A.R. said:
Never know about my Lions..they looked horrid in preseason...so they should prolly cash the ML tomorrow..lol

aint that the truth

GL Mark! Kind of like that Denver under, took the Broncos side though. How about Denver 27-14? GL old friend.

:cheers:Thanks B.A.R.....it hurts to have faith in THEM, but as a resident of Buffalo...I know that pain!!

Thank Yanks, hope the afternoon is full of winners for youmoney;

CHARLIE....good god, all you people are in this crib!! That scores suites me just fine and I look forward to talking pigskin with you this season.:wacka wacka:

GL MCM - agree it's always tough to beat KC at home. Wish they were dogs though.

Staying away from that KC side, they are money in opening week at home, like the total better. Really liking that under in St Loo as I go over the morning papers today. GL:cheers:

Good Luck MCM, great to see you posting - I'm against you on Cincy and Seattle, but I completely understand your reasoning on why you're on the home teams.

Should be a great season.

Fondy....at least we split the games that we were on opposite sides!! Glad to be here with all you solid folks:smiley_acbe:

ADDING: JAX vs. DAL OVER 36.5 (1*) :cheers:

Last edited:
MNF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Washington -4 vs Minnesota (2*)......though I think Brunell will be the death of the Skins this season, they are a talented group. Portis will not have much of an impact, but Betts is more than capable of putting up good numbers. Vikings were TO forcing machine last year and the law of averages shows not to expect the same this season.

LEAN:
SD @ Oakland OVER 42.5......only thing that has me gun shy is if Rivers will handle the freaks in the "black hole" and remain calm:hairout:

............took me a few minutes to respond since I was mesmorized by your avatar:spank: GL to usmoney;

Fondy....considering I am 4-1 so far this weekend, I CAN EASILY see tonight being a fat L :spank: It all evens out and college sports are more my thing:smiley_acbe:

Charlie....Hope week 1 has treated you kindly my friend:cheers:

Back