Texas Tech -28 vs. Rice

ynnhoj316

Pretty much a regular
Seems like this year there are a lot of Red Raiders on this board.

What do yall think about laying 28 to the Owls?
They lost to Nichols State (d-2) and got blown out by Baylor. With a new head coach and a big alumni / traveling fan base going down to Houston this weekend, are we going to see another 40 point victory a la SMU or will we see the defense struggle in the first half and then get into gear a la UTEP?

:tiphat:

Seems like this year there are a lot of Red Raiders on this board.

What do yall think about laying 28 to the Owls?
They lost to Nichols State (d-2) and got blown out by Baylor. With a new head coach and a big alumni / traveling fan base going down to Houston this weekend, are we going to see another 40 point victory a la SMU or will we see the defense struggle in the first half and then get into gear a la UTEP?

:tiphat:

Here's the thing bro. If Nicholls State can limit the Owls to under 250 total yards, there's a solid chance that the Red Raider defense could do the same. Even without Palmer, the UTEP offense has much more talent than the Owls at the skill position (with the exception of the Owls stud WR, can't remember his name right now). On top of that, if the Baylor QB can throw for 412 yards and 6 TDs against the Owls, the sky is the limit for Harrell, Crabtree and the gang.

I'm on Texas Tech -28. :cheers:

I like TT, but.....

TT starts Big XII play at Okie State the following week.

Just a devil's advocate point.

The Rice receiver is Dillard ...... he doesnt have Harrell throwing to him and doesnt have leach calling the plays. i faded tech once already and they shoved my ticket up my butt and lit it on fire. For those wondering ... it didnt feel good. I am never a fan of laying four td on the road .... but this isnt a traditional road game as there will likely be as many tech fans as owl fans and leach would run the score up on a team of terminally ill 8 year old girls if given the opportunity. Never underestimate his weaselness.

The Rice receiver is Dillard ...... he doesnt have Harrell throwing to him and doesnt have leach calling the plays. i faded tech once already and they shoved my ticket up my butt and lit it on fire. For those wondering ... it didnt feel good. I am never a fan of laying four td on the road .... but this isnt a traditional road game as there will likely be as many tech fans as owl fans and leach would run the score up on a team of terminally ill 8 year old girls if given the opportunity. Never underestimate his weaselness.

GREAT post...:36_11_6:

LMAO!

:36_11_6:

... if the Baylor QB can throw for 412 yards and 6 TDs against the Owls, the sky is the limit for Harrell, Crabtree and the gang.

I'm on Texas Tech -28.

the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg

You said it, man!

Start of the 3rd Quarter, Crabtree has 8 receptions for 200 yards 2 TDs.

Harrell 22-29 for 334 yards 5 TDs.

Wow!

Back