Texas QB News

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Ash bad ribs. McCoy to start.

Not that this Saturday was going to end well anyway, regardless of who was starting.

Oh, and our backup for McCoy this weekend is our punter. That's right, at the University of Texas, our backup QB this weekend will be our punter.

I played the game at 10 yesterday, pretty heavy. With Ash, albeit inconsistent, you have a deep ball threat. McCoy has the arm strength of a 80 year-old. So KSU wil be able to commit everyone to the line of scrimmage and we will really struggle offensively. Oh, and our (remaining) best defensive player Alex Okafor is now questionable for the game w/ an ankle. Assuming KSU doesn't wet the bed ala Baylor, this will be ugly.

As long as we continue to NOT recruit a kid like Johnny Manziel that dreamt all his life to play at UT, everything will be just fine. I'm sick to my stomach how far we have fallen. Amazing how hard it is for us to recruit a decent QB.

QB news is becoming secondary at this point.

Lots of smoke coming from the cigars that run things. All the people who have been in Brown's hip pocket appear to be jumping ship. Perfect storm for Brown to be gone:

- 2-10 in his last 12 games against top 25 teams
- 11- 14 conf record over his last 3 season
- Destroyed 4 times in his career by Texas main rival, OU
- The other big in-state team (A&M) in thriving this year in the SEC, and its QB will likely win the Heisman
- The HCIW clusterfuck sent Muschamp looking, and he's done in 2 years what Brown has been trying to do, and failed, in 3 years.

For those of us who cannot stand Brown, some relief may be on the horizon.

Lots of smoke coming from the cigars that run things. All the people who have been in Brown's hip pocket appear to be jumping ship. Perfect storm for Brown to be gone:

- The other big in-state team (A&M) in thriving this year in the SEC, and its QB will likely win the Heisman
- The HCIW clusterfuck sent Muschamp looking, and he's done in 2 years what Brown has been trying to do, and failed, in 3 years.

Hope ur right Frank......It's time for a change. Everything works out for the best

praise the lord.

As long as we continue to NOT recruit a kid like Johnny Manziel that dreamt all his life to play at UT, everything will be just fine. I'm sick to my stomach how far we have fallen. Amazing how hard it is for us to recruit a decent QB.
swoopes may help

Back