Texas HS football championships

These games are so good and it is like 4 days of 3 games a day.
The coverage has gotten better, college level replay, games at Cowboy’s stadium.
Anybody else like and watch these ?
Absolutely. Just watched a game today and will watch another one later today

Games every day this week, starting with the small schools and working up to the biggest ones. I can't wait to see how good DeSoto is because they waxed Denton Guyer, a team I figured was unbeatable

The games are on Ch. 676 on Direct TV, sometimes on 676-1. If you've never watched top level Texas HS football you are in for a treat.

6-man games are entertaining as well. And such a treat for those kids from towns without a stop light to play in (still) one of the premier venues in the world.

Boerne up 21-0 at half
China Springs just kicked the game winning fg with not time remaining.....24-21

what a dumbass the SOC coach is. he has a one foot advantage on the edge and runs the single wing 3 straight times , only to kick a fg
idiot

Started watching now. Shows UIL on my guide. Wondering how UIL has anything to do with Texas. Lol.

Second straight title for South Oak Cliff.

The three biggest games all go tomorrow and there are some legendary programs playing. A ton of top recruits playing as well. I'll go with Aledo and DeSoto in the first two. DeSoto has a future super star at RB. The kid is just soph, but he'll already running wild. I can't decide in the North Shore/Duncanville game

Back