Terpman92-NFL Championship picks

Terpman92

Buy, Build, and Sell = "Becoming Rich"
:smiley_acbe: Saints ML+115, Saints/Bears Over 42.5, Colts ML-165, Colts/Pats Over 47.5 All plays for 1 Unit. Good luck to all!:wacka wacka:

I love Wilmington abcs! I have lived here for 7 years, I left the D.C. area because of all the traffic and IMO the quality of life was not the same there as it was when I moved there in 79" I am a Real Estate Broker here an "livin large and livin the dream" LOL!

Terpman92 said:
I love Wilmington abcs! I have lived here for 7 years, I left the D.C. area because of all the traffic and IMO the quality of life was not the same there as it was when I moved there in 79" I am a Real Estate Broker here an "livin large and livin the dream" LOL!

Hey Terp, I do realestate appraising when Im not at the firehouse. Its here right now but its starting to pick up. I've been interested in buying something that way for retirement. You think now is the right time to pick something up that way or wait a while?

shark as you know.. this area and urs you have to be careful with hurricanes.

Crap, every time I spell the word "d.e.a.d" it doesnt print.....grrrr
I meant everything is "d.e.a.d" around here in the real estate market right now.

abcs, not afraid of hurricanes bud. Been living with them all my life. The thing is, you have to find or build a house thats properly built. Not some fly by night contractor that built it and took all the shortcuts. Building codes now are pretty stiff but if you buy an existing home you just have to look for that stuff.

Shark- The market is not moving much right now. I just listed our waterfront lot on a river with deep water access, and it will take you to the intracoastal and to the ocean. This is more of a test than anything else, although we would like to see it sell. Translation, to your question is that it's a buyers market. If you are looking for a hot market which would serve two purposes 1) A great investment, 2) a great place to relocate down the road to escape all of this B.S with the crackdown on Online Gaming. Invest in lots in COSTA RICA! p.m. me and I'll give you the info you need !

Back