Tenny’s QB

Iowa should be able to actually score points I’d think. Vols ton of guys gone on D (mostly told to leave because they weren’t great). Will be playing a ton of young guys, talented but would expect some mistakes. I’ll likely be taking Iowa spread and TT over

I'm not sure I'd take an Iowa over even if the other team had 9 defenders, but this appears to be the time to do it

Heupel will revert back to his style.TEMPO,TEMPO,TEMPO.Nico will target Squirrel White,Nimrod,Keyton ,Webb.Nico has chemistry with these guys as #2’s all year.Defense look for DC Banks to bring the house.Speed on the edge advantage Vols.One name to watch is LB Herring.

Iowa should be able to actually score points I’d think. Vols ton of guys gone on D (mostly told to leave because they weren’t great). Will be playing a ton of young guys, talented but would expect some mistakes. I’ll likely be taking Iowa spread and TT over

They couldn’t score against far worse but you’d think if there was a time

I haven't seen a snap

Listening to Miley, got surgery at 7am tomorrow

Need tequila

When they aren't recreational I don't like drugs...these will be necessary

Most pts scored on the big 10 #5 defense all season. Our RB’s all missing + numerous D-backs,WR’s to many to list.Nico will have a 5* pushing him in 24.Todays performance is promising absolutely dominating all phases against a fairly decent team.

Most pts scored on the big 10 #5 defense all season. Our RB’s all missing + numerous D-backs,WR’s to many to list.Nico will have a 5* pushing him in 24.Todays performance is promising absolutely dominating all phases against a fairly decent team.
YEP

According to SPYRE SPORTS GROUP NICO’s 4 yr. NIL deal is 8 M.
Officially today Nico’s best friend Bru
McCrory will return @ WR.

Last edited:
I was certainly wrong about how the game would go, but certainly been sadder about being wrong. Nico time baby

Back