Tennis Week 44 - ATP Paris (1000)

GatorsLeafsBills

Pretty much a regular
Coming into the final stretch of the season. Will update record later. Not a good week and then just didn't have time to finish the week because of work.

Two futures and should be the semi-final matchup as well

Novak Djokovic +180
Juan Martin Del Potro +1000

Now for tomorrows matches

Lukas Rosol +190
Robin Haase -105
Igor Sijsling -140

Good luck to all :cheers:

Tomic ML (-108) $43.20 to win $40

best of luck mate -- Sjisling up to -190 on my book; Rosol sitting put at +190, I think he is in tough against Chardy.

kind of an odd card; not sure what to make of it other than flopez is a cocksucker.

Benneteau ML (+170) live $40 to win $68

Rosol was a great pick glb -- frigging Sjisling choked down the stretch in his match... double faulted it away

Was his opponent the guy who was banned for roids?

Would be awesome if Benny got into Nishikorimans service game here....Benneteau looks a little tight out there so even he drops this first set he should loosen up a little in the 2nd

nishi keeping his game nice and level...benny needs to fire up that return game

what a sad game by benneteau... no punch

Last edited:
Yeah Cilic was the one banned during Wimbeldon. It was a fade on him and not a play on Igor. Could have had it for the complete sweep oh well.

Also Paire is the equivalent of Flipkens in Womens. Mental fucking midgets.

Yeah Cilic was the one banned during Wimbeldon. It was a fade on him and not a play on Igor. Could have had it for the complete sweep oh well.

Also Paire is the equivalent of Flipkens in Womens. Mental fucking midgets.

HAHA that gave me a good chuckle. You'd have to know who these two are to get that joke. I think tennis is the only sport where you can see absolute potential greatness and then see absolute dog shit the next day.

Man I still feel Xavier Malisse had the potential and even so many touted him over Fed to be great but Fed cleaned up his mental game and well the rest is history.

There's passion and confidence and then there is just downright negativity. Nadal is who is he just cause he can show such passion but keep things cool. Djokovic we have seen him look at his coaches and complain a lot but he dusts it off and goes at it. Thus sometimes I thought Murray would never win because he just relied so much on other factors to blame and couldn't accept failure on himself. Lendl changed that attitude since the legend has suffered some mental losses.

End of the day I find these tennis players all have the physical capabilities and skill set but the difference is that most have terrible mental focus.

Rosol was a great way to start the tournament. Lets continue the good 1st day.

Nicolas Mahut -105
Vasek Pospisil +155
M.Youznhy Games Won -2.5 (-110)
G.Dimitrov Games Won -2.5 (-112)
Edouard Roger-Vasselin +120
Przysiezny/Nieminen Games Won Over 22.5 (-105) **

Good luck to all :cheers:

Oddly enough I found a challenger pick I like...

Chase Buchanan ML (+170) vs. Krajicek (Charlotte ATP Challenger) $30 to win $51

Monfils must dropped out because it looks like Pospisil is playing Andujar....Too bad he wasnt +166 for this match up haha best of luck GLB.
Looking at Andujar he should get killed by Pospisil here..

interesting -- announcers just said the balls for this tournament hit a bit slower than what some players were using last week in Basel. I thought the ball seemed a bit slower but I figured it because its 5:35am. Anyways, Pospisil is off to a very poor start in this one. Might be able to catch him at a decent price live, once he gets some rhythm he should be ok

this is a horrendous match...Pospisil can't hit a forehand or a backhand on Andujars 2nd serve and is going to end up beating himself with all these unforced errors

Mahut appears to be rolling after the tie break win GLB! good pick again sir, I went to lock it in after watching the end of the Lloda/Dmitrov match but of course they closed it already

-first point won by Pospisil where it looked like he hit the ball clean...sadly we are in the 8th game, 2 points later Andujar has his first winner! oh the excitement

Pospisil can't even win a single point as Andujar serves for the set...and Andujar still has 1 winner as he takes the first set

This is one of the strangest matches I have seen. Andujar pulled out a pretty crazy shot last game but Pospisil has him on the edge of the cliff he just can't seem to push the guy off.

Feels like a match where if Pospisil had any type of consistency and accuracy he would blow Andujar off the court

15 minute game...announcer just said Andujar played more points that service game than the whole first set.

Theres the break and consolidation....interesting to see how Andujar does in the 3rd set

hah andujar with a little coaching, comes up with a sick double backhand return to generate a BP (3rd winner) and then capitalizes with probably his 4th winner of the game. Pospisil down a break early in the 3rd...

Back to Back service games for Andujar he is down 0-40...and still managse to hold!

Pospisil +927 down 2 breaks and the score is 5-2...gotta think he breaks here

Theres the break, theres the hold...one more break and i'm going to wish I put this months salary on Pospisil +927...

Andujar with the win! What a crazy match... Wouldn't count on Andujar doing much against Berdych in his next match

Last edited:
Pissed about my 2 unit play. 1 break the entire match and I lose by half. If was just pure luck that the guy who broke, got 1st serve, if he had 2nd I win. Then niemonem was serving for the set in the tiebreak and couldn't get it

I feel for you man...wish you had some of the luck I got with Buchanan...lost the first set 5-7 then won 7-6, 7-6 only losing 5 points in the tiebreakers.

Nishikori ML live (+145) $40 to win $58

Poor Tsonga just had nothing left in the thank..:leach:

Last edited:
Now for tomorrow plays

R.Nadal Games Won -6.5 (-115)
Robin Haase +280
R.Federer Games Won -4 (-130)
J-M.Del Potro Games Won -3.5 (-135)
Nicolas Almagro -120
Nadal/Federer/Del Potro/Wawrinka (+110)

best of luck GLB

I'm hitting the early dog..Pryzysiezny to take out Isner... Just the way this court looked to me I don't think Isner is going to get enough pace to win short rallys. Get him in long rallys and he becomes beatable; Pryz I think has the game to do this as long as he isnt too blown away by the serve.

Pryzsiezny ML (+213) $40 to win $85.20
Pryzsiezny -1.5 sets (+407) $10 to win $40.70

(2-2) +$25.80 this week

(5-7) -11.25 last week

​best of luck all

Were you able to watch the Milos match? Fucking sucks he is -137 against Berdych....last time they played I think I had Raonic at +money...

Value lies on Berdych but thats the last cocksucker I'd be putting my $ on.

Nishikori and Gasquet will be an entertaining match; Nishikori looked pretty taxed at the end of that match against Tsonga but hes had a day to recover. I have not been able to watch Gasquet yet this week.

Almagro ML (+142) $35 to win $49.70

be up early watching the matches and finishing up some work...cheers and best of luck

this week: 2-3 (-$24.20)

Last edited:
Stosur is gonna run train IMO. Big bet for me. She's been playing very well.

Likely on Milos later.

Had Almagro with you. Looks like he didn't even show up.

And

OH ISNER. You thought you had a chance after the 1st set and then Djok went into beast mode.

Milos fucked up when he complained about that light...I think he had served 5 or 6 straight aces at that point...then complained about the light, hit his 1st serve into the net and that was pretty much it right after that.

I know it's Nadal, but dude had a million unforced errors...got cocky after his monster serve of 242 kmh, got nadal pissed..game over.

Yeah Jerzy is a real loose cannon... Lots of highs and lows in his emotions...Nadal is just too good.

Pretty unreal slate of matches tomorrow...I might have a go at Gasquet, he was crushing the ball in his last match

Back