Tennis Week 43- ATP Basel (500) & Vienna (500) WTA Istanbul(Champiosnhips)

GatorsLeafsBills

Pretty much a regular
Going to start posting my plays and keep a record. Only 3 weeks left in the season. Very small card for tomorrow. Tuesday will be alot bigger. Plays for today

ATP - Anderson/Bautista-Agut Games Won Over22.5 (-110)
ATP - Hanescu/Kamke Games Won Under 22 (-125)
ATP - K.De Schepper Games Won +3.5 (-120)
ATP - Mannarino/Federer Games Won Under 19(-115)

Good luck all :cheers:

good luck GLB I'm looking forward to some of tuesday's match-ups....

Been terrible since about day 3 of the US Open so hoping to finish this season with a winning record. Hope De Schepper comes through for you mate

Bautista-Agut ML (+125) $35 to win $43.75

joining you on De Schepper +3.5.... (-102) $35.70 to win $35

lets sweep it

Last edited:
3-1 yesterday. Here's the card for tomorrow

ATP - Almagro/Andujar Games Won Under 19.5(-120)
ATP - Michal Przysienzy +318
ATP - Simon/Falla Games Won Over 21 (-110)
ATP - Benjamin Becker +105
ATP - Andreas Seppi Games Won -2 (-125)
ATP - Andreas Seppi -190
ATP - Berlocq/Dodig Games Won Over 22 (-125)
ATP - Karlovic/Berdych Games Won Under 24.5(-105)
WTA - Agnieskza Radwanska -105

Schepper that baby back bitch. I really had a lot of question marks in regards to Dolgo's game which is why I agreed with Schepper covering the +3.5...but god damn, not even a single break point generated over 2 sets? Just shove the straight end of the racket up your ass and call it a day Schepper.

Let you know what I think of your card once I look at these again, lets keep it rolling mate

Looking at this Garcia-Lopez vs. Sousa match... they just played a few weeks ago in St. Petersburg with Garcia-Lopez winning 6-1 6-1 but after the fact he said
“Despite the scoreline of course it was not easy,” .... “We had a lot of long rallies at the beginning. I took the chance to break him in the second game and played my game very well. I was very solid the whole match and he made some mistakes because of my game."

Sousa has played very well on indoor hard, posting a 10-2 record since playing in the Davis Cup...upsetting Ferrer, Tursunov, Stakhovsky and Benneteau. The two losses were to Garcia-Lopez & Stakohovsky, but I think Sousa might be able to get some revenge on Garcia-Lopez today.

Sousa ML (+129) $40 to win $51.60

Hey GLB is your play on Pryz because of Verdasco injury?

cheers mate

Last edited:
Yep its strictly a play on Verdasco injury. Nice hit on Sousa. Was leaning that way as well just didn't pull the trigger :cheers:

Great hit with Pryz mate! I was going to lock in Pryz if Sousa came through but I fell asleep, the days of me staying up 24 hours just to get a bet in isn't too high on my list of priorities right now, although it should be.

Surprised to see Wawa lose out in round 1 on home soil to a frenchman at +900... I looked at it too and thought Wawa wouldn't tank it.

Falla must have put the hurt on Simon...6-1, 6-0? Just retire Simon...or post on twitter that your going to tank.

Benneteau was a lean as well, undefeated on hards vs. Lopez, kept that record intact. Saw him sitting at -102....

Really need to start throwing together some parlays.... Pryz, Sousa, Vasselin for $5 would have paid more than I care to calculate....

My card tomorrow:

Paire 1u
Isner .5u
Chardy 1u

Will be on Tursunov and think Monfils will give Ferrer all he can handle. Kohlschreiber is also a tough matchup for Haas. Pospisil also looks decent.

Taking my shots at a few Futures.

Basel - With Wawa losing the tourney really sets up for the quarterfinals winner between Gasquet/Del Potro to win this tourney. So will take

Juan Martin Del Potro +150 **
Richard Gasquet +1000

Valencia - Wide open IMO going for a nice longshot

Benoit Paire +2500

Now for todays card

ATP - Jeremy Chardy +105
ATP - Benoit Paire -155
ATP - Tommy Haas -125 **
ATP - Dmitry Tsuronov -155
ATP - Henri Laaksonen +1900
ATP - Mathieu/Kudla Games Won Over 22.5 (-110)
ATP - Pospisil/Haase Games Won Over 23.5 (-110)
ATP - Dennis Istomin +675
WTA - Li/Errani Under 18 (-120)
WTA - Serena Williams Games Won -7 (+105)

2-1 +$59.65 this week:

Agree with you on Chardy...he and Lopez both don't have very promising records on this surface. Flopez looked like he didn't give a rats ass last match out; probably packing it in for the year. This guy has a piss poor attitude on the court sometimes and he will fold like a tent if things dont go his way...I understand him being favored here because if he loses books want that juice....
Chardy ML (+118) $32.50 to win $38.35

I have interest in Tursunov as well; particularily in the over but 23 is sharp, need 3 sets to get there most likely. Tursunov played 3 sets in his last four while the same can be said for Bautista-Agut. Later start time so I'll keep this one in mind...

I'm looking at Dmitrov coming off that tournament win...he lost out in the QF last year in switzerland; Stepanek is old but good indoor hard courter. Always a tricky situation having won a tournament the week before so perhaps Stepanek has a bit more of a chance here.

Kudla is interesting...has not really beat anyone on an indoor hardcourt but maybe today is his chance? Mathieu does not present any form of consistency but did make it to the semi-finals here last year.....probably pass on this one but Mathieu should get the win here. He has served <50% his last two games and won a respectable % of those games. 7/27 in break points his last two matches...opponents posted 4/10 against him. Mathieu played a hometown swiss guy (+500 ish dog) and then Berankis who was +110 ish...I think he can take out Kudla tonight. -155 is a dirty price...

Mathieu (-158) x Gulbis (-148) $25 to win $43.41
Had to bite on this...like I said above, I think Mathieu can handle Kudla, that leaves Gublis vs. Isner....Well, Isner is in terrible form and Gulbis has been playing well on this type of surface...I do worry about the possible let-down with Gulbis coming off the loss to Ferrer in the 1/2 last week, but hopefully he is motivated for this match against Isner.

good luck mates

Keep throwing away profit with stupid bets...i.e Gulbis at a short price against Isner...

Stepanek has dropped overnight... +120 now sitting at -105 and +1.5 games (-134)...might take chance on ol' Radek...but that match still isn't for 2.5 hours.

Haas vs. Kohls....Haas off the tournament win, Kohls is poor on this surface, even moreso as of late...Have to take Haas on a gut feel here. Kohls has packed it in imo.

Haas ML (-150) $40 to win $26.67

rough pick...Kohls really messed him up. sitting 3-3 this week, +$32.90....two poor plays today really cost me big. once again the +dogs are cashing like mad

​Stepanek ML (-108) $37.50 to win $34.72

Last edited:
On Youzhny and Tursunov so far.

Also looking at Janowicz, Kerber (will likely be a big play), Azarenka, and maybe Brands. I like the way Brands has been playing this tournament.

(4-4) +$72.30

Niemenin ML (+164) $30 to win $49.20
Tursunov/Chardy over 23 (-112) $44.80 to win $40

all for now; might have WTA...but looking at some Basel plays, Dmitrov is going to be seeing a lot of love, I hope both my plays win overnight and Dmitrov is +220 when I wake up.

Don't blame you for hitting Kerber hard. -120 isn't bad against that lard-ass Kvitova. I'm looking at Errani to beat Jankovic although the serb has been in decent form lately...still think Errani gets the W. See how I feel when I wake up.

cheers and good luck

God damn...Statistically niemenin was right in that match and I think should have won....probably a few points from being 1-1 or 2-0 but of course wind up 0-2 to start the day. Had a few go unposted;

two live wagers on breaks, both lost for $19 total
Dmitrov ML (+191) for $25
Eranni ML (+235) $15 to win $35.25

5-7 (-$11.25) this week. can't complain much; very upset i missed li na today, woke up in time to bet but it didnt cross my mind

Back