tennis --thread til' masters

theking

Pretty much a regular
with the 500 point events starting up this week I'll be back on the tennis grind until NCAA basketball season

on that note..

S. Fichman ML +262 $39.25 to win $102.34 (WTA CHINA)
S. Fichman -1.5 sets (+468) $10 to win $46.80 (WTA CHINA)

Fichman playing with confidence after her last two matches...She is playing the best tennis of her career and if she is going to ever upset someone like Voskoboeva now is her chance...She beat a Kazak in her last match, don't see why she can't do it again. Love the value here, been missing tennis over the past few weeks.. going to get this final part of the season rolling with a W from Fichman.

Gotta get after it...Fichman fought hard but lost some key points....tied 4-4 in the 2nd set she was up 30-love and was unable to get the break of serve.

Looking at Milos in Tokyo to win it all........He looked great in Thailand.

thoughts on granollers tonight. my line is +159 he leads H2H 4-1 and is well rested where Simon is hot but has no points to defend here and may not be interested in a grinding match tonight

Watched Simon play a bit against Berdych last week...Simon was playing good tennis but Berdych's serve saved his ass.

I played some futures on Raonic...Looking at his draw he should be able to get into the Semi-Finals where he will likely play Tsonga. This match up is big because Tsonga is battling for top 8...and as of now he is in 8th with 3325 while Raonic is in 11th with 2815....Milos can gain 320 points on Tsonga if he beats him in the Semi-final and then goes on to win the tournament... The kid is playing the best tennis of the season and his foot work has looked very much improved. I wish this tournament was indoors but I think the draw allows him to make the semis at worst...I hate that he just won a tournament last week, but in all reality it was 4 matches and with Raonic style of play he really does not exert a whole ton of energy...hoping he stays on the ball

Raonic to win Tokyo Open +502 $40 to win $200.80

Lepchenko +350 $20 to win $70
0-3 H2H vs. Kvitova....I still think she is worth a small wager here. Kvitova hasn't had a lot of success in Beijing and does not have many points to defend....she is also fighting to keep her spot in the final 8....but she has a bit of space and with her tournament victory last weekend, perhaps her fitness/motivation will be tested in Beijing....Small shot on Lepchenko...triple revenge angle (lol).

Small lean Melzer/Nishikori over 21.5 but these rain delays piss me off, really ruins the flow of a game.

Last edited:
good luck mate -- I don't see much tonight. Little bitter after the 0-2 start...Lepchenko won the 1st set but then basically got double bageled... Now Kvitova plays Errani (5-0 H2H for Kvitova)...and Errani has been shit the last few weeks. Odds are I don't back Errani and she ends up winning...but honestly I think Kvitova will get this W as well, and then shit the bed against Lisicki or Li.

Janko been playing good tennis, no doubt about that....but his Davis cup wins were on a deep, slow clay and now he is back on the hard courts so who knows where his head is at...not sure if he has much motivation here to end the season, but same could be argued for Dogo.

Raonic won in straights today...the kid is rolling folks

bleh i go 0-2 i took Hewitt and that guy just bageled lol.
But you are right this time of the year the motivation not really there unless you are trying to get to the season ending championships. nevertheless it's about money, rankings, stats but not really glory

I think I read that if Raonic wins his tourney and Gasquet doesn't make the semis of his, Raonic jumps to 9th. And with Murray going to drop out, 9th is going to be the #8.

Raonic with another easy 6-3 6-3 win. Dude is playing amazing tennis right now. Raonic vs Dodig tomorrow. Dodig 2-1 vs him. Should be a great match. Odds will probabaly be -195/+155

I could give a shit about these dicks in Beijing right now....I hope Raonic can get by Dodig tomorrow...Already looking forwards to watching that tomorrow

0-2 -$69.20 this week...

small stakes tonight....

Kvitova ML +270 $10 to win $27.00

Isner ML +194 $17.50 to win $33.95

Eyeing up a possible Serena loss tonight as well...

She can coast as this season winds down and she might actually prefer that Wozniaki plays in the semi-finals...

Serena and Venus already choked out of the doubles...maybe Serena says fuck it and dips out of Beijing a little bit early.

My wager will depend on how well Isner and Kvitova hold up....:prayer

Isner with the break up 4-3 in the first set...Berdych with the double fault for the break, god damn something just has to be mentally wrong with Bird-Dick... I watched him in the final again Raonic and Berdych made Milos look a little better than he actually was. Berdych just sort of accepted that he was going to lose. I think this guy lacks confidence after losing so many BIG matches....

Ah Kvitova...broken for the 1st set. The live price on her to win the 2nd set went from +200 at the beginning of the set to +157 after a few games before landing on about +163 at about 4-4....I can see this going to a 3rd but I would like Li Na in 3...I really hoped Kvitova would take the 1st set. C'mon fat ass kvitova, you owe me....

Isner gives the break back as he was serving for the set.....too bad. should see a tie break here
Isner losing that break is cost him the match....

Live betting Isner/Berdych Under 24.5 (-104) $20.80 to win $20

Kvitova looks like she is going to win set 2... up 5-2 but who knows.
win the match and ill be happy with that fatty.

Same goes for Isner, either lose 7-5 this set or win the match.
Isner gives back serve in this 2nd set...tied 2-2. Looking for Berdych to get that 6-4 or 7-5 win...
Bullshit how if I would have waited 2 games I could have hammered under 31...

Kvitova pushes that match to the 3rd set...lets go fatty!

Berdych up 5-2 this 2nd set... under 24.5 looking good, might profit $2.50 from this match...if Kvitova can consolidate her early break in the 3rd set this might not be looking too bad for a change!

Berdych wins 7-5 6-2...not bad for the Bird Dick.

Oh baby the fat ass is going to come through.. up 4-3 and with serve in the 3rd set...

Kvitova actually looks a bit more fit as of late....about 2 months ago I did read she was really emphasizing endurance in her training so maybe its paying off. Maybe shes laying off the cheesecake too.

Wozniacki ML +580 $8.50 to win $49.30

I handicap this as an ass wooping for Serena because Wozniacki just plays her shit defensive tennis and she hits no winners....so eventually Serena should be able to hit enough winners even if she plays fairly patiently...but, this time of the year for Serena motivation is the question. Wozniacki needs the points so maybe Serena lets her get the W.

good luck im off to bed, need to be up in 4 hours :sleepy:

Last edited:
Wow awesome fucking night of tennis coming up...wish I had WAY more on this Raonic future... +500 against Del Potro? lmao.... I might throw a small wager on Raonic to win 2-0 and 2-1....

Raonic actually played Potro not too long ago in Montreal...winning in straights.

Books must really believe Potro wins this one...or they are giving him way to much credit because of his ranking.

I'd price this as a PK...maybe Raonic +110...but with Potro being 7th ranked I guess he has to be favored a bit more.

We will see I guess! Can't wait for this match

damn thats too bad for milos...had chances and didnt play a bad game but just couldnt win key points...

even on the championship point...milos had him on the ropes with a easy forehand winner but he hit it to the wrong side of the court and potro was able to setup a winner

Last edited:
China fans goin wild in Beijing...it is one of the more interesting stadiums.

I threw $20 on Nadal to win 2-1 +369...pays about 75 so lets get it, should be a great fucking match. good luck good luck

jesus this is the 38th time nadal and djokovic have played...

Novak with the early 3-0 lead in the 1st set...will be very interesting to see how Nadal approaches this

decided to take Nadal ML +670 live here...down 1 break in the 2nd set. Only put $10 on him and even though Djokovic has dominated this match maybe Nadal gets some rhythm

Last edited:
Back