Tennis question- I bet Roddick do I WIN

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
the other guy quit the match in the 4th set and roddick win, do i still win?

Pinn is giving me the win now, but i heard if match is not completed its a push?

He's right, the problem with Pinny is that you can't parlay.

By the way Sammy....thought you said upsets were rare? Why would you bet on Roddick then? :smiley_acbe:

I bet him because he was in top form, and the other guy was weak in the heat i heard, and he retired due to heat.

I bet him because he was in top form, and the other guy was weak in the heat i heard, and he retired due to heat.

It's still an upset.

I just proved my point, as I mentioned to Capt Slap value betting begins from the 4th round and up.

You will find little things such as weather and conditioning of the player that will help with wagering.

i also hit Federer -6 games, that guy is unbelievable, it was like he was playing ping pong, that guy is amazing

I like that spanish guy Nadar guy to win today also, he is money, hasnt lost a set--

I think he can cover the game line also -7.5

I like that spanish guy Nadar guy to win today also, he is money, hasnt lost a set--

I think he can cover the game line also -7.5

Nadal.

Dude, before you bet a sport, learn the house rules. Pinny has the game marked as complete if it goes at least two complete sets. That's why Roddick's win counted for you.

He's right, the problem with Pinny is that you can't parlay.

By the way Sammy....thought you said upsets were rare? Why would you bet on Roddick then? :smiley_acbe:
I thought Pinny changed and allows tennis parlays now. They also added handicaps too.

Nadal.

Dude, before you bet a sport, learn the house rules. Pinny has the game marked as complete if it goes at least two complete sets. That's why Roddick's win counted for you.

I bet him live betting when the other guy was collapsing due to heat, roddick was -180 and the other guy djorksen was exhausted and quit.

Back