Tennis 11/12-11/18

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 Tennis Record: 25-25 (+1.89 units)

Shanghai

Djokovic/Gasquet over 22.5 games -125
(3.75 units to win 3 units)

I can see this one going 3 sets, hence the bet.

GL Marcus. Good line you got there. 5dimes only has 23.5 and that's too high for me... I think this one goes 6-4 7-6 or so, could easily go 3 sets.

thx bro.

Well Djokovic sucked it up big time. Was never really in the match and should have lost by a worst margin in the sets then he did.

Adding:

Nadal -170 vs Ferrer (6.8 units to win 4 units)

dogs came out barking. this tennis season has been a little bit troublesome. hope you can gain em back in the next set of matches

thx guys. Yeah its definately been a troublesome season. I saw Nadal up a break and looking like he was cruising in the first set so went to bed. Then woke up to see he lost in 3. Sad part was I was debating on playing the over in games for that match instead of Nadal but layed off and played Nadal instead. Big mistake there.

Wednesday

Federer/Davydenko over 20.5 games +112 (4 units to win 4.48 units)

Worth the shot at plus odds. I know Davydenko is a mental case but Federer just isn't looking as sharp as usual right now. Both of them met 2 times this year in majors with Federer winning both in straight sets. But out of the 6 sets played, 2 went to a tiebreak and 3 were 7-5. All I would need to cash this is one of those type of sets and a 6-3/6-4 2nd set. Like I said, worth the shot.

GL today Marcus, wish I could agree with ya on this one, but I think Roger lays the smackdown and ends this one in 2 quick sets, since he knows the set win/loss ratio might come into play here with Gonzo and Andy probably going 2-1, 2-1 (matches)...

What's your take on the Gonzo/Andy matchup? I played the over gameline since this one is important for both of them in the tournament, and both have great service games which lead to less break opportunities.

I think it will be 2 sets as well, just gotta try with the odds of it to be a little closer then an asswhipping. As for Roddick/Gonzo, can't really decide on either to bet on but the over on the games sounds a pretty solid bet. Roddick has a knack for taking matches against top opponents to the limit and even with the 23.5, 2 sets of 7-5 or 2 tiebreaks cash as well. Over was the play I was looking at in that match as well as being its tough to pick a winner it should be a tough contested match that can go 3. Gl to ya today bro.

God I really am sucking the end of the season up.

Thursday

Nadal -1.5 sets vs Djokovic (-160)
(6.4 units to win 4 units)

Djokovic proved to be a mental case against Gasquet. If Nadal has trouble with him he should just forfeit this tourny and wait till next year.

Last edited:
I'm gonna add 2 more units to Nadal winning in straight sets

Nadal -1.5 sets vs Djokovic (-160)
(3.2 units to win 2 units)

GL with the match today bro. 20 mins before gametime and I still haven't decided what (if anything) I want to play on this one.

Agree.

Dont see any reason for Djokovic to make an effort in this match since he's been eliminated.

yeah Nadal is looking sharp. I think he will be better then Federer in a couple years. You can just tell by his angles on shots and athleticism.

For the 2nd match, gonna try a bet

Ferrer/Gasquet over 23.5 games -110
(4.4 units to win 4 units)

This definately isn't based on their H2H's, but I think Gasquet is playing damn good right now. And screw it, if I couldn't get 2 overs last night, one of these matches is gonna go 3 sets and since I don't think its Nadal..... lets go this one.

wow Gasquet got outplayed in every aspect of that first set. Right now I need a miracle for Gasquet to take the 2nd set

ok Gasquet just laughed and clapped for Ferrer coming back from the bathroom to start the 2nd set. That doesn't give me any condicnce lol

this one is unfortunately over. I guess Gasquet just doesn't want to win or even attempt to be competitive.

Gasquet just looks like he's just happy to be there. No competitive spirit in this match. Just sad. He could have advanced with good play

Friday

Gonzalez -155
vs Davydenko
(6.2 units to win 4 units)

Roddick +1.5 sets +140 vs Federer
(3 units to win 4.2 units)

Like them both Marcus, haven't been on AIM in a while, but I'll try to get on some more in the future to talk tennis. Value is probably on Davy, but I think Gonzo might get the Mouse off his back today and get his first win over Davy. Andy looks solid and would love to get at least a set today.

Last edited:
Well sucks to end the year on a horrible note but what can ya do. Thought Gonzalez would show more of an effort against Davydenko and he didn't. After he lost Roddick was already through to the semi's so his match against Federer didn't really even matter and he played just like that. Not sure if I'll play the semis or the final the way its going right now.

2007 Tennis Record: 26-32 (-26.26 units)

I'm in the same boat as you bro, been struggling this last month of the year but I still have hope to at least salvage a little profit for the season...

Either way in a month it'll be a new year and a good time to start anew.

Yeah its been a pain in the ass hasn't it. Hopefully we both finish this off good so we don't totally hate tennis going into the new season lol

Saturday

Roddick/Ferrer over 22.5 games -120
(6 units to win 5 units)

Back