Tennis 10/15-10/21

Marcus000

Fondy's bitch
2007 Tennis Record: 10-12 (-2.44 units)

ATP Madrid

Nieminen -150
vs Koubek (4.5 units to win 3 units)

Niemenen has had a pretty decent time on indoor hard events the last few years with a 20-10 record in ATP events the last 3 years. He is coming into this tournament off what I thought was a good showing in Stockhom where he easily beat 2 weaker opponents in straight sets and gave Blake a run for his money for awhile.

ATP Madrid

Wawrinka -125
vs Kiefer (3.75 units to win 3 units)

Wawrinka coming off a good tourny where he got to the finals in Vienna. Kiefer has pretty much been a walking injury case this uear as yet again he is returning from another injury. Think Wawrinka can build from his success last week and take this one.

Karlovic -190 vs Safin (7.60 units to win 4 units)

Another player coming off a good week in Karlovic who won in Stockholm last week. He is has been playing very good this year in indoor hard court events as shown by his 11-3 record. Safin just isn't the same player this year as he has been the previous years. For awhile now he keeps beating mediocre players but when the level of competition rises he has been losing all the time now. He definately isn't playing a mediocre player in this match.

GL today Marcus

Karlovic has been playing a ton of matches and might be a little fatigued and Safin is the type of guy who can give him trouble by returning well, so I don't like that pick but Ivo is very capable...just has to have his heart in it.

Wawrinka is playing well lately and Kiefer w/d with that stomach flu last tourney he was in... Wawrinka might get this one but my lean is on Kiefer =\

Anyways, hope you have a great tourney.

I'll be around later on in the week more.

Well Wawrinka didn't play as well as I thought, good call on that one gp. Karlovic tho as he showed is really playing great right now. As this tourny goes on he will probably start to suffer some fatigue factors as you said but Safin is just a shell of his former self this year as he showed.

1-1 for the day, won a whole whopping 0.25 units lol Least it turned out to be a profit.

Wednesday

ATP Madrid

Youzhny +100 vs Kiefer (3 units to win 3 units)

Blake -125 vs Ancic (3.75 units to win 3 units)

Berdych -140 vs Nalbandian (4.2 units to win 3 units)

ok I really sucked it up yesterday. went 0-3 and lost 10.75 units. worst episode ever as the comic book guy on The Simpsons would say. I'm gonna try a dog small to start the day, all plays will be on the ATP event as I gave up on the WTA.

Monaco +140 vs Gonzalez (2 units to win 2.8 units)

Well Monaco sucked it up. So heres where I stand. I'm trying 1 more dog for a bit more. If I lose this I'm done with this tourny as it will show I have no read on it.

Mathieu +110 vs Ancic (3 units to win 3.3 units)

yup its been a rough tourny, why I'm just gonna sit the rest of it out and start new next week to cut into losses suffered this week.

2007 Tennis Record: 11-19 (-22.64 units)

Back