Temple/ ND What's Your Line?

Gonna be nuts at the Linc. 7.5 & Im all over Temple. Think it stays under 7...or maybe 7 exactly

Temple working their way into my top 6
They def are above bama

It's probably the biggest game in the history of Philly college sports Gtown-Nova in 85. But Nova isnt really considering a "philly" school. Philly doesn't have a real college football team to root for. This is the first.

It's probably the biggest game in the history of Philly college sports Gtown-Nova in 85. But Nova isnt really considering a "philly" school. Philly doesn't have a real college football team to root for. This is the first.

Philly latches on to nova the saem way they do penn state, even though location wise they are certainly not city schools. The hype around this game is nuts here though. Like you said, being right in this area we see just how big of a deal this is. Over a TD and gotta play teh Owls. I give them an outside shot at a SU win.

They rate to be destroyed on paper and by match up. would think this is DD. I guess we can dream that they throw a 7 out there and dance to the bank monday morning.

I want to see a Temple vs Marshall game

I think one team would have 195 yards and 3 turnovers while the other team had 500 yards but the team with 195 yards and 3 turnovers would win

They rate to be destroyed on paper and by match up. would think this is DD. I guess we can dream that they throw a 7 out there and dance to the bank monday morning.

ND is an autoplay for me anything under 10.5

The big question is, do we get Gameday

If the Pirate can pull out a win in AZ, dare I say that Gameday will show up on Pullman for Wazzu at 5-2 hosting 6-1 Stanford? All about that damn Coug flag every week........they owe it to the cougs

I'll pound ND off the bye. Half the crowd will be for the Irish.

GameDay is coming. Will be at Independance Hall in downtown Philly. A good distance from Temple's campus which is located in one of the worst inner cities in the the U.S.

Wise move ESPN

temple may cover, but they ain't beating the irish here, TIP is right, crowd will be full of Irish fans.

I kinda think they slip up at Pitt and lose to Stanford

Back