Teixeira to Red Sox: Announcement imminent

wreck

Pretty much a regular
The latest word on the Teixeira derby comes from Thom Loverro, who has a source saying that an announcement on Teixeira's signing is coming today. The story goes on to say "there are strong indications that the Red Sox will announce they have landed the highly-coveted slugger."

talk about a log jam in the Fenway infield

ya, posted this in the rumors. basically saying its between sox and nats, barring a yankee miracle. lets just hope something goes down today, one way or another.

Well... The "Yankee Miracle" that you spoke of just happened. Hearing on the radio that Tex is going to the Yankees. I'm not a Yankee hater... but Geez... Who else will they buy?????

I love it. These same Red Sox fans were saying how awesome Tex was going to be for years at Fenway:smiley_acbe:. Now he is overpriced and not worth the money. The Sox wanted him bad and they didn't get him. On it goes. This is way too funny though

I love it. These same Red Sox fans were saying how awesome Tex was going to be for years at Fenway:smiley_acbe:. Now he is overpriced and not worth the money. The Sox wanted him bad and they didn't get him. On it goes. This is way too funny though

you're not a bosox fan, pepsiman?

either way, i agree with what you're saying. but everyone's gotta justify things to themselves in their own way...so it's simply easier to throw the anger towards tex &/or the yanks. (much more difficult to look within...)

Back