Tee Dub Thoughts

Iowa ml ya think? Man I dunno, I think the “new and improved” offense feels like a recipe for them to do what they always did, let the other team make mistakes for short fields, I could see them being the team turning it over against psu d. Plus I think losing Lachey was seriously bad for them (me too as I been playing his yardage prop over every week and he was lost early on :( ).. I was actually debating whether or not to lay the points which ain’t something I like to do when we talking bout -14.5!!

i would love to hear someone who knows the team much better than I opinion on whether Erik All is anywhere close to Lachey far as skill set or whether we can expect him to get lot the same work? If so his receiving yards is a good 12 or so lower than the number I’d been playing Lachey over so could be some real value seeing how Lachey had been being lined short. I just don’t know all that much bout either, didn’t watch much the games, I just knew iowa had McNamara at qb, a stipulation for oc to score more, and I’ve read Lachey was a lock as a nfl prospect, I don’t know if All is close to that level?

Iowa ml ya think? Man I dunno, I think the “new and improved” offense feels like a recipe for them to do what they always did, let the other team make mistakes for short fields, I could see them being the team turning it over against psu d. Plus I think losing Lachey was seriously bad for them (me too as I been playing his yardage prop over every week and he was lost early on :( ).. I was actually debating whether or not to lay the points which ain’t something I like to do when we talking bout -14.5!!

i would love to hear someone who knows the team much better than I opinion on whether Erik All is anywhere close to Lachey far as skill set or whether we can expect him to get lot the same work? If so his receiving yards is a good 12 or so lower than the number I’d been playing Lachey over so could be some real value seeing how Lachey had been being lined short. I just don’t know all that much bout either, didn’t watch much the games, I just knew iowa had McNamara at qb, a stipulation for oc to score more, and I’ve read Lachey was a lock as a nfl prospect, I don’t know if All is close to that level?
Dubs knew how to stalk Iowa at the right time. Was hoping BAR or someone else could reach out for his thoughts.

TDub used to call his plays after this running back that played for Iowa ….. forgot his name……

So, I hit ole Google trying to remember the exact years he played at Iowa...

This guy is only 5 years younger than me! Holy crud.

He played in 2005-2006 and 2008.

Has it really been THAT long??

My goodness.

giphy.gif

There’s also a guy name Vanzack?

Also this other guy…..he plays baseball
He’ll play RL, total, TT , 1st 5 for each game…..
He said he goes by memory of certain pitchers….
Think he did pretty good with it too…..

So, I hit ole Google trying to remember the exact years he played at Iowa...

This guy is only 5 years younger than me! Holy crud.

He played in 2005-2006 and 2008.

Has it really been THAT long??

My goodness.
I'm remembering older RB's. Ha! I hit 52 one week ago.

There’s also a guy name Vanzack?

Also this other guy…..he plays baseball
He’ll play RL, total, TT , 1st 5 for each game…..
He said he goes by memory of certain pitchers….
Think he did pretty good with it too…..
Vanzacks Yacht lol

I think I saw him still posting at covers sometime last winter.

He's been there 20+ years.

2003-2006 was enough of that shit hole for myself (although many fun memories).

He'd say the same thing. This isn't a type of Iowa game he would bet.

That was my thought as well. I would like to know it All is anywhere close to the tight end Lachey is?? The just names on paper to me, I just know Lachey supposedly gonna be playing sundays and was beating his number every week till he got hurt and had the nerve to do it before getting his yards! Lol. All is being lined a good 12ish yards lower than him but no clue if All is even close talent wise??

That was my thought as well. I would like to know it All is anywhere close to the tight end Lachey is?? The just names on paper to me, I just know Lachey supposedly gonna be playing sundays and was beating his number every week till he got hurt and had the nerve to do it before getting his yards! Lol. All is being lined a good 12ish yards lower than him but no clue if All is even close talent wise??

All is a beast, but had major spine? surgery a few years ago, and Michigan doctors advised him not to play again, so he transferred. Not sure if he's the same guy anymore.

All is a beast, but had major spine? surgery a few years ago, and Michigan doctors advised him not to play again, so he transferred. Not sure if he's the same guy anymore.

Oh wow. Thanks bro. Weather might not be great for any props anyways

Only thing I knew bout him was the 1st week or 2 I bet Lachey I saw another tight end gst a few grabs and was pissing me off! Lol

If the weather was good I’d say All number is probably short. He has gotten involved some before Lachey went down. I’d think they still want to involve the te. Think they gonna be having to throw at some point. Dunno bout weather tho

If the weather was good I’d say All number is probably short. He has gotten involved some before Lachey went down. I’d think they still want to involve the te. Think they gonna be having to throw at some point. Dunno bout weather tho
Good thought

Talked to Reno a bit ago. Sup boys. Lackey a huge blow. TE university and early inductee Dallas Clark said lackey may be the best. I agree. Better than hochinsen, kittle, fant, la porta? Why? Great blocker in addition to extremely dependable hands. He could easily put on 30 pounds and be all pro tackle. He’s gone. Brutal injury. Hope no nerve damage. Iowa will miss the blocking more than catching . Significant point.

Eric All not near the blocker and call it a push on receiving with lackey in game. Without lackey in game, All gets extra defender. Don’t bet All totals. As a receiver I think he will be eliminated from game. PSU can do that.

Ok, how does the offensive guru Brian ferenz respond? He doesn’t. His dad will. Deep freeze coming boys. Zero has changed in Iowa city. Elite special teams, elite defense, offense that knows it is unimportant and if they don’t they will be reminded.

People don’t realize, McNamara is actually Petras. Ferenz changes qb’s but not the role. McNamara will be 11-23, 128 yards, 0 td’s , 0 int., start dating a big boned homely girl from Cedar Rapids and enter the hey bail throwing contest with high aspirations. He’s still hurt and will be all year. Tear not strain. Like him a lot. Kid can’t catch a break.

So , checklist:
- weather game
- SGU far inferior on offense.
-PSU multiple revenge angles- cocaine game
-Iowa without best offensive threat, missing top two running backs, gimpy QB.
DC Phil parker and OC Kirk (not Brian) know all of the above and have a single path to prosperity

SGU needs 10-12 to cover. Probably 6 safeties.

Play: waiting on weather.

Tee Dub! Great to see an SGU response! Expect more! GL
Gotta believe +14.5 is more about losing by 14 than being competitive.

Talked to Reno a bit ago. Sup boys. Lackey a huge blow. TE university and early inductee Dallas Clark said lackey may be the best. I agree. Better than hochinsen, kittle, fant, la porta? Why? Great blocker in addition to extremely dependable hands. He could easily put on 30 pounds and be all pro tackle. He’s gone. Brutal injury. Hope no nerve damage. Iowa will miss the blocking more than catching . Significant point.

Eric All not near the blocker and call it a push on receiving with lackey in game. Without lackey in game, All gets extra defender. Don’t bet All totals. As a receiver I think he will be eliminated from game. PSU can do that.

Ok, how does the offensive guru Brian ferenz respond? He doesn’t. His dad will. Deep freeze coming boys. Zero has changed in Iowa city. Elite special teams, elite defense, offense that knows it is unimportant and if they don’t they will be reminded.

People don’t realize, McNamara is actually Petras. Ferenz changes qb’s but not the role. McNamara will be 11-23, 128 yards, 0 td’s , 0 int., start dating a big boned homely girl from Cedar Rapids and enter the hey bail throwing contest with high aspirations. He’s still hurt and will be all year. Tear not strain. Like him a lot. Kid can’t catch a break.

So , checklist:
- weather game
- SGU far inferior on offense.
-PSU multiple revenge angles- cocaine game
-Iowa without best offensive threat, missing top two running backs, gimpy QB.
DC Phil parker and OC Kirk (not Brian) know all of the above and have a single path to prosperity

SGU needs 10-12 to cover. Probably 6 safeties.

Play: waiting on weather.
Called it to a Tee. Surprised like Hunt because 6 safeties wasnt realistic.

Called it to a Tee. Surprised like Hunt because 6 safeties wasnt realistic.

I have a feeling, and I could be wrong, that tee forced the play to please the masses and throw some nostalgia in there because it was the complete opposite of his write up.

Back