Teddy a game time decision Discussion

As a Vikes fan, I hope he doesn't play. Rest up and be 100% for next game. With or without him, we're not winning this game. Might as well be smart about it.

As a Vikes fan, I hope he doesn't play. Rest up and be 100% for next game. With or without him, we're not winning this game. Might as well be smart about it.

I'm on the opposite end of this. X-ray was good, MRI was good, he should be good to go. Tough this one out and you have an extra 3 days of rest before the next game. They're 2-2 and winning their first divisional game in GB could be pivotal for their season success.

Teddy plays, Vikings cover and they may just win outright.

Sharps continue to pound the Vikes, so I'd imagine they know that Teddy will play. I cant imagine anyone wanting to play on a side w/ Ponder at QB.

You can easily make an ankle sprain worse and then what if he's not ready for the next game or games? To me it's not about toughing it out. Any player would tough it out. It's about realizing it's a 16 game season. This is Week 5, not Week 15 with a shot at the playoffs. I hope you're right Serfcap but I don't see us having a chance.

Mortensen just said that Ponder is starting on ESPN. I'm not totally buying it yet but with the wet conditions it may be ok to rest Teddy... Huge game for both teams. Let the skies open up tomorrow night!

Back