Teasing the underdog 4 points this NBA postseason has gone 52-17

With a total..with another team playing the next day or the same day...you know... a teaser

Thank you for explaining a teaser, I do appreciate it.

So I could be 52-17 right now throwing each dog with whatever the hell else I want?? Or are we just teasing each dog together?

I need to see some more proof on how i missed the boat here, like a breakdown you did in the Jim Harden thread.

I teased Houston tonight with the number of points you made in the other thread and lost so you owe me lunch

Posting info and trying to contribute...posted this at CM when it was 41-16. and its gone 11-1 since .If you want to be sarcastic and combative...go ahead

Obviously you need to win the other side of the teaser ..But you are half way there just by teasing the dog

Posting info and trying to contribute...posted this at CM when it was 41-16. and its gone 11-1 since .If you want to be sarcastic and combative...go ahead

Obviously you need to win the other side of the teaser ..But you are half way there just by teasing the dog

That is fine. Say that in your first post. Don't say that a teaser is 52-17 because it is MISLEADING.

I don't know what the hell your high on tonight but you need something to relax and maybe hit it for the night.

Well, I just looked. You seem to have stopped posting STOLEN info at SBR. Congrats. For now.

I still find it hilarious that people cross post this stuff, only time I went to covers was to talk tuckfexas off a ledge

These other forums, seems like too much work. Hell this is no picnic

I still find it hilarious that people cross post this stuff, only time I went to covers was to talk tuckfexas off a ledge

These other forums, seems like too much work. Hell this is no picnic

No chit, we deal with some guys out West all the time ;).

I still pretty much assume you're the guy I give a buck to to give me a paper towel in the bathroom

Those cats have some crazy hookups though, don't think that's such a put down BAR

I'd expect pretty much a concierge service out of you, would tip appropriately

200 Detroit bucks gotta be like champagne service at the club here so I get it

Booze is probably better there tbh

Back