Teasers for this Weekend

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
Long time lurker and thought it would be fun/interesting to start posting. Live in LV, not a Capper, but been betting for 20+ years. Been listening to Malinsky, Cokin, Fezzik here in LV for years (for better or worse) and tailing great cappers on here and few non-crazies at the other place. Usually come out in the black. Tend to do well on 2 team 6 point and 3 team 10 point teasers in the NFL as well as Team Totals and Live Betting. So I thought I would start posting. Know Basic Strategy on these teasers but will deviate and do not book anything blindly. Anyway have two 6 pointers I bet this week so far.

KC -1 (OaK)
SF -2 (Was)
-120 1%/unit

NE -1' (Det)
Sea -1 (Az)
-115 1%/unit

Generally use 5dimes or Bet Heritage, where I have credit account.

KC - bad spot on road on Thursday game but playing so well. With so much at stake I don't think they slip up at Oakland
SF - SF and Sea in must win, I'll bet they can beat pathetic Wash by FG at home

NE - Think NE is best team in NFL right now, home and Det might be beginning their normal fade.
Sea - Must win and just think they'll figure a way to win this one at home.

2 TTs I'll be looking at:

Phily 31 or under and Indy 34 or under

Generally look for a great offensive team at home against a lousy defense and properly motivated (will check weather this time of year too). Think Philly actually really misses Jackson this year - they would be even better with that deep threat. Actually thought Sanchez would play better than he has so far - don't like Foles. But Tenn on short turnaround and Philly off bad loss really like this. GB last week was my only TT. Bradshaw out for Indy which will hurt - heard on radio he's about 1+ ypc better than Richardson which is amazing. But don't think it will matter vs. Ville. Don't like going over 31 but looks like this one will be around 32/33.

GL.

1-1 -.2 units

Knew KC was a tough spot but thought they would overcome it. Was at a work going away party and left with KC down 17-3 and driving for the their 1st TD. Was disappointed to see that they actually took a lead and let Oak come down and score a TD. They looked totally unready to play. But what stood out was that Smith never attempted a pass downfield more than 15 yards that I can remember while I was watching. Outside of Charles, KC has no threats on Offense.

Did play Philly over 29.5 and Indy over 32 so lost the juice on that. I was only going to play Philly then I saw another poster I tail like the Indy TT so I went with it. Think Bradshaw being out is really going to hurt them. Also tried a 10.5 point, 3 team teaser at -145 and won with SF + 1/2, Atlanta +7.5 and Dallas +7.5 - had to sweat each one for awhile and SF to the end. So help me, but I think Mike Smith is the biggest bonehead coach in the NFL - his clock mgt. at the end of that game cost Atlanta the win - the TV announcers even were all over it and they are usually clueless as well. Each time I bet on Atlanta and watch the game I find myself questioning my sanity for betting on Smith. And their defense is just horrific. it wouldn't had been a close game and i would have lost if Hoyer hadn't thrown some really bonehead INTs, including one in Endzone. had to sweat SF as usual - I keep waiting for that offense to explode but at some point you just have to realize something is missing there this year. Vernon Davis is MIA. so much for wanting Graham money.

I don't see any teaser or TT I like this coming weekend. I did bet a future SB matchup for GB/NE at +905 at 5dimes. Looking at schedules both should end up with best record and have home field throughout. And should be favored in every game I think. Too bad they have to play each other this weekend. Unless there is some big injury I like this bet. Thought +900 was too much.

I know it's the NBA and a long, long way to go - and I don't bet it day to day - but I played two futures at max to win the Championship. Toronto at +2500 and Washington at +2500/3000. I think they will both finish in the Top 4 in the East and maybe top 2. Toronto is already 6 games up in their Division and I think Wash will win theirs too. I don't think Cleveland is a lock to turn it around and with Rose off/on who knows with Chicago. But the plan would be to hedge out at some point as I certainly don't think they will win against whoever comes out of West. I'm thinking not such a bad bet as both my outs took down their NBA Championship prop schedule after I bet them. Anxious to see what the new numbers will be.

Thanks BAR. First started looking at these SB matchups at 5Dimes early in season and thought what idiot would ever bet them. Then about 4 weeks ago I almost pulled trigger on Dallas/Denver but just thought it was too early. Saw +905 sitting there last week for GB/NE and just thought they are the 2 best teams right now - and based on their schedules they should both get HF throughout playoffs. In the NFC, I think AZ is going to fade big time and maybe miss playoffs altogether with Palmer gone. obviously always a million ways to lose any future bet but I like it. curious to see what it will be when that prop comes back up.

Back