Teaser - Which Leg Will Lose

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
Haven't placed a sweetheart in quite some time, for good reason. 5 team 13 points (ties lose) is -105 because Bovada sucks.

Pitt +16
TB +20
KC +4 (broke a golden rule but had to cross zero on this one for obvious reasons)
Tenn +19.5
GB +19

I wouldn't be completely surprised to see all these teams win SU.

I think it's a decent spot for TB. Carolina coming off two wins as dogs & feeling pretty good about themselves. Short of the CHI game TB has yet to lose by more than 5. They just seem to hang around.

And I would be incredibly shocked if Pitt lost by 20. That matchup has been very much split over the years & the blowouts usually favor Pitt.

These are so scary. I'm zero help, cause all I can do is think of worst case scenarios.

On the other hand. I literally hemmed and hawed all day yesterday about driving 6 hours 1 way and putting giant money for me on the 49er ML, just cuz I think raiders are trying to lose and it's free money

Pats ain't losing by more than 8.5 at home either :)

Last edited:
I think it's a decent spot for TB. Carolina coming off two wins as dogs & feeling pretty good about themselves. Short of the CHI game TB has yet to lose by more than 5. They just seem to hang around.

And I would be incredibly shocked if Pitt lost by 20. That matchup has been very much split over the years & the blowouts usually favor Pitt.

I've seen Pitt a couple of times this year play some of the worst quarters followed by some of the best.

I don’t think there much of any chance steelers get blown out.

Tampa tho man I dunno, no matter who plays qb for them they turnover prone as all hell. Sure they have mostly stayed close but just last week they were down 18 heading into the 4th, yes futzphoney brought them back but this week it could easily be him responsible for being down a bunch. I just don’t ever see anyway to play bucs games other than fade them or play the over since their d so horrid. Another reason I wouldn’t wanna put them in a tease like this, imo points more valuable when you have a solid defense, shootouts can get away from ya fast.. I like panthers -6 myself, hope we both cash. Gl

Cleveland could win by 6 or 7. KC defense can’t be trusted in a close game. 2 rookie quarterbacks going at it leads to unpredictable possibilities. It’s hard to know what the firings will do but could rally the locker room Cleveland has played some good football this year on both sides of the bal, and home dawg pound ! possible weather problems for KC

Cleveland finished with 41 turnovers, tied for the second-most over the past decade, but their luck turned around this year and they lead the league with a +10 turnover margin. There have been 96 teams to benefit from a +10 turnover margin through the first 8 weeks since 1970 and the Browns are the only one of them with a record below .500.
Dr Bob

Chubb leads the NFL with 5.21 yards per rush after contact and he should put up big numbers this week against a Chiefs defense on pace to have the worst rush defense since 2000. Kansas City’s defense is surrendering 9.3 yards per target to opposing tight ends without Eric Berry and David Njoku, whose 47 targets rank 5th-most among tight ends, should play an impactful role on Sunday under the new offensive coordinator.
Dr Bob

It's not 2 rookies though and the year sitting behind the starter matters....a TON

Last edited:
I rarely tease Pats, cause they can go off. Mostly their totals I stay away from but a NE 20 point win tonight wouldn't be a huge surprise.

GL

Wind in Cleveland. No rain. Temps in 50s all game.

Chargers went into Cleveland for a 10am game and won by 40 and we are talking about the Browns possibly winning by a TD here? Not seeing it.

Agree with Cap. People overvalue Cleve because they are playing better but they are not a very good team.

buff mia may be best teaser game, low scoring, very wet, may not be any way to spin it 12+ points and lose

Those all look good to me but when I play those they all look unbeatable till 2 out of 5 don’t cover. Good luck.
Agree 100%. They are total sucker bets but at times when nothing much looks good they are the way to go to get past some key numbers. Im sure my Pats will be the ones to fuck me.

For this week I'm seeing four DD lines. Normally I'd lean throwing 13 points on all of them to get three +23 games & one +30 game. That said I could envision blowouts in all those games. LA & GB coming home after losing, not sure I want to get in their way, Zona +30 vs KC? +50 I'd consider cause 45-13 ish is a distinct possibility. Backing Oakland is just silly at this point.

On the flip side I don't think taking a team across zero & getting a false +3 is wise given ties lose. And I would not be entirely shocked to see Seattle beat LA. Division game with no HFA.

We will score more than 13 if by accident

That said I'm buy low on KC defense, they're better than perception. New OC can exploit some things though

In the mix for this week based on Bovada current lines, I like to play 5 on a 13-pointer to get it down to -105.

Car if 4 pops again to get the +17, if not pass.
Cinci +19
NE +6 (hate crossing zero & getting under 7 OTR but...)
Atl +8 (plenty to not like about this one & my least favorite but is it Cleveland, who was president last time they won by 7+?)
Mia +23
Sea +23 (both dead numbers so don't much care if they move to 9.5)
Dallas +20 (line seems to be ticking up due to recency bias, everyone was sucking this team's dick after smacking Jax)

Back