Teaser Talk

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
Typically sucker bets but playoff time is when these tend to be more profitable for me.

I already have a couple 3-team 10 pointers in place. Really leaning a 4-team 13 pointer with Pats, Cards & both overs.

Yes better value is to not cross zero & take the 13 on the Denver to cross 14 & possibly to 17 if it gets there. I can't route for Denver one bit though so not an option, think Pats to +9.5 maybe 10 is safe.

Thoughts? Who likes what?

The 13 pointers always look so good to me but hard to bring in. I have a little better luck with the 10 pointers. If I were going to play the 13 pointer I would play it exactly as you laid it out and be afraid that the Denver game might end up low scoring. I may play a Pats Zona Zona over 10 pointer. Good luck

done well w teasers this playoffs too, fortunately....

i have close to the same teaser in mind Zeke, Pats, AZ and both overs. Except I made it @+105 w 11.5 points...Pats +8.5, Ov 33, Az +14.5, Ov 36

Caesars not allowing NFL teasers in playoffs starting this week...

I'm sure other properties will follow next year. If I play teasers, it will be NFL and Playoffs.

Buch of pansies!

That BS wiz but I'm actually surprised Bovada allows it. They held out on allowing them on the Denver game last week until Pats game was underway.

They have been battling against teasers for years. The odds just keep getting worse for the player.

The newest thing that pros are doing out here is taking advantage of teaser cards with stale numbers.

6 point teasers (probably 6.5 and 7 pt as well) are certainly no sucker bet. They hit at an unbelievable rate, especially when using Wong teasers. As VK pointed out, the odds have been getting worst for the player...that isn't because the player was continually losing teaser bets.

6 point teasers (probably 6.5 and 7 pt as well) are certainly no sucker bet. They hit at an unbelievable rate, especially when using Wong teasers. As VK pointed out, the odds have been getting worst for the player...that isn't because the player was continually losing teaser bets.

Ya, they are hardly sucker bets.

Back