Teapot9

faceoff

Pretty much a regular
I haven’t been around. Were you guys in Vegas.?. Where were you and Reno.?.
Sorry I missed you guys. I hate going to the strip though. No reflection on you guys..

What was it all about. Tell me what I missed…

I haven’t been around. Were you guys in Vegas.?. Where were you and Reno.?.
Sorry I missed you guys. I hate going to the strip though. No reflection on you guys..

What was it all about. Tell me what I missed…
I'll be back out in a few months. Maybe towards end of hockey playoffs.

Went down with a friend of mine. The Hawks game on Saturday against VGK was the centerpiece combined with watching KU’s sweet sixteen and elite 8 games.

Went to Stadium Swim at Circa and I highly recommend it. I had a great time. Really enjoyed the scenery too.

Probably wouldn’t have given up 4 goals in the 3P

I was the smartest guy in the arena for 2.5 periods. Then it all went to shit
Their in arena set up is great too, haven't been but everyone who goes says it's best experience at a game leaguewide

Their in arena set up is great too, haven't been but everyone who goes says it's best experience at a game leaguewide
I loved it and if we do another Meat Up I think a hockey game has to be a part of it

Would go back in a heartbeat. The view from our seats were fantastic.

Every break in action they do some sort of entertainment segment.

Sorry I missed you guys. Sounds and like you had a blast.
Earlier in the season, Fleury packed the stadium. My tickets sold before he was traded, but the purchaser was not disappointed, I'm sure..

This is my last year holding season tickets. Some friends kept their seats which were right next to my two. A few sections to the right from where you sat, directly behind the goalie..

Sorry I missed you guys. Sounds and like you had a blast.
Earlier in the season, Fleury packed the stadium. My tickets sold before he was traded, but the purchaser was not disappointed, I'm sure..

This is my last year holding season tickets. Some friends kept their seats which were right next to my two. A few sections to the right from where you sat, directly behind the goalie..
If you were around I could’ve given you my ticket stub for free tacos

Back