Teams who will be playing starters week 18

Rams need it for division home game
Cardinals need it for division in case rams lose. Seahawks nothing to play for
Packers locked up 1 seed, Lions nothing to play for. Bears and vikings are done
Cowboys locked in at 4 so resting likely. Eagles are locked in likely resting. Giants and WFT both done.

Pats and Bills both have chance for division title. Jets and Dolphins nothing
Colts need to beat Jags. Titans need to beat Texans to lockup 1 seed
Chiefs minimal chance at 1 seed. Broncos done.
Bengals clinched division, unlikely to get 2 seed so burrow probly sits. Ravens need to win for slight chance.
Whomever of steelers or browns win monday will have a tiny chance, other is done.

Colts (win & in), Arizona, (can still win division & get home game), Rams (can clinch division), Buffalo (can clinch division), Tennessee & KC (can still get the #1 seed), Baltimore & Pittsburgh (if they beat Cleveland) still alive for the last AFC spot. The rest would just be trying to improve seeding, so not sure how important that is to individual teams. Also, NE could theoretically win the East if Buffalo loses at home to NYJ, so they're a possibility to play all starters.

Cowboys locked in at 4 so resting likely. Eagles are locked in likely resting. Giants and WFT both done.

Bengals clinched division, unlikely to get 2 seed so burrow probly sits. Ravens need to win for slight chance.
Whomever of steelers or browns win monday will have a tiny chance, other is done.

Why would eagles and cowboys play on Saturday night then?

Cowboys and Eagles can’t each move up a spot with a win and corresponding loss? I could be wrong

So basically in AFC these are the teams that need a win..
-pats
-bills
-chargers
-Raiders
-kc
-titans
-ravens
-colts
-possibly pitt

Nfc
-Niners
-rams
-Saints
-Cards

I know some play each other. Just trying to make it easier to understand for myself at least. Is the above correct or no?

So basically in AFC these are the teams that need a win..
-pats
-bills
-chargers
-Raiders
-kc
-titans
-ravens
-colts
-possibly pitt

Nfc
-Niners
-rams
-Saints
-Cards

I know some play each other. Just trying to make it easier to understand for myself at least. Is the above correct or no?
I still think Dallas and Philly can improve seed with a win. Not confirmed though.

The prime time games should be rams /Niners and cards /Seahawks...but philly/Dallas is a big money grab tv wise.

I still think Dallas and Philly can improve seed with a win. Not confirmed though.
FIJpNB7X0Ag-5h0

They can but it's a lot of scenarios

One thing I would say, sincerely without trying to be a dick whatsoever, if anyone is gonna post something in here, try to at least make sure it's 100% accurate. I'm already seeing inaccuracies. Obviously, that unfortunately can lead people in the wrong direction.

Eagles with Covid.......if McCarthy were smart he'd leave Dak, Lamb, Cooper, Martin, Lawrence, Parsons, Diggs and Gregory quarantined back in Dallas. Unless the league is planning to stop testing for the playoffs.

Eagles with Covid.......if McCarthy were smart he'd leave Dak, Lamb, Cooper, Martin, Lawrence, Parsons, Diggs and Gregory quarantined back in Dallas. Unless the league is planning to stop testing for the playoffs.
There is less than zero chance they test during playoffs

The song and dance has been completed after this week

No one is admitting to symptoms, so they wont be testing anyone important

Also gets to stay in Dallas while the rest of the team flies halfway across the country to the cold

Win/win
I hope we don't meet the redbirds in the first round
It will be a completely different game unless Cows lose some OLIne.
I'd rather get another week out with both getting a victory

I hope we don't meet the redbirds in the first round
It will be a completely different game unless Cows lose some OLIne.
I'd rather get another week out with both getting a victory
Man we're always cautiously pessimistic around here, DHop can't come back til the NFC 'ship at the earliest, hard to see that kind of run although Watt is rumored to be closer than expected

Think it's 80% or so probability it's Cards/Cowboys

Of course SF could throw all kinds of wrinkles into that if they show up Sunday

One thing I would say, sincerely without trying to be a dick whatsoever, if anyone is gonna post something in here, try to at least make sure it's 100% accurate. I'm already seeing inaccuracies. Obviously, that unfortunately can lead people in the wrong direction.
Agree

I think of the teams who are in, only the teams with a chance to get the 2 seed to lock in 2 homes games will have a reason to play their starters throughout.
Also, the reason why they did not put the Rams-9ers game on Saturday night is because if the 9ers had won, it would have made the Saints game meaningless on Sunday. Combine this with the ratings Dallas gets when they’re on prime time and it was a good decision by the NFL.

Back