Team Webber vs Hill

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Last year was easy $$$ in this game just looking at the rosters. Here should be the same. While Davis is the best player on either team, he looks to be surrounded by low % jump shooters. Sullinger probably 2nd best player on Webber's team for a game like this.

Hill has several shooters and solid bigs that can clog up the middle. Think Lilliard and Beal could combine for 50 here. They have more experience too with the entire team being basically all sophomores. Barnes and Jones have a nice type of game for this style of event.

Webber has too many big men. 9 man rosters and he drafted Davis, Sullinger, Plumlee, Steven Adams, and Olynk. The other 4 players shoot terribly at this stage in their NBA career. MCW, Burke, Oladipo, and Burke.

Give me the guards who can handle and shoot in a game like this.

Team Webber
PlayerTeam
Anthony DavisNew Orleans Pelicans
Michael Carter-WilliamsPhiladelphia 76ers
Tim Hardaway Jr.New York Knicks
Trey BurkeUtah Jazz
Jared SullingerBoston Celtics
Mason PlumleeBrooklyn Nets
Victor OladipoOrlando Magic
Steven AdamsOklahoma City Thunder
Kelly OlynykBoston Celtics

<caption>Team Webber</caption> <tbody>
</tbody>

Team Hill

PlayerTeam
Damian LillardPortland Trail Blazers
Bradley BealWashington Wizards
Andre DrummondDetroit Pistons
Harrison BarnesGolden State Warriors
Terrence JonesHouston Rockets
Giannis AntetokounmpoMilwaukee Bucks
Jonas ValanciunasToronto Raptors
Dion WaitersCleveland Cavaliers
Miles PlumleePhoenix Suns

<caption>Team Hill</caption> <tbody>
</tbody>

Last year's losing Shaq team had Lilliard and Drummond on it which concerns me a little. But I loved Chuck's team with Anthony Davis and Faried down low plus great players like Kahwi, Vucevic, etc. bums like Mason Plumlee don't deserve to be playing in a game like this. Still like Team Hill.

Yeah I see how last years game was 100% about the rebounding which worries me for Hill's team. They have superior guards and wings but Webber team should get a ton of boards.

Lillard is participating in 5 events this weekend.... he might not play much tonight to save his energy for the more individual events tomorrow....

Lillard is participating in 5 events this weekend.... he might not play much tonight to save his energy for the more individual events tomorrow....

Those events tomorrow don't really require any "energy". All 3 Saturday events in total will probably equate to playing roughly 5 minutes of an actual game.

Those events tomorrow don't really require any "energy". All 3 Saturday events in total will probably equate to playing roughly 5 minutes of an actual game.

what????

thats why so many players get tired in the dunk contest? and those guys don't participate in the other events... its going to be an issue

You really think it takes a ton of energy to run up and do...let's say a maximum of 10 dunks? Seriously?

Really though, it takes less energy than pre-game warm-ups of a normal game.

If you wanna try and see if you can get a feel for tonight's game, they'll be showing the teams practice on NBAtv at 4 eastern.

Showing Team Webber run some plays now...

Setting up 3-pt shots, assistant running the drill says "we're gonna hit about fifteen 3's tonight, guys". Lots of bricks getting thrown up with no defenders.

Back