Team Shaq vs Chuck

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Should be able to find a profitable angle in this one pretty easily. Shaq's team
all shooters while Chuck has all quality big men and Rubio/Isiah should be good enough to run the show.

I know it's funny to discuss this type of game but I only have lost one of the Friday night games last several years. Fwiw, everyone loves Shaq's guard heavy team.

Grabbed over 281.5 and 289.5 for both games at the open. Not rocket science, can't imagine worse than a split and realistically should be a cozy sweep.

Was burned a couple of years on over in rook/soph game because game lacks all star game pace/tempo due to the formalities, 20 min halfs and w/ to's and all seems they really dont get into that kind of flow. Maybe they will. Love over in All Star Game, see it going over 300. Also on Team Chuck +6.5

Not looking forward to this years all star weekend at all. It's become too mundane. They need to introduce something new

Not looking forward to this years all star weekend at all. It's become too mundane. They need to introduce something new
images

Fan, completely agree that all star weekend has been boring in years past. That said, this year should be a lot of fun, at least leading up to Sunday's game. 3 Point field has a lot of really really good shooters for those that watch the game on a nightly basis, and the dunk contest actually has some really promising guys in it too.

In terms of the actual game though, I agree. Wouldn't it be more fun if they did something like an 8 team 3 on 3 playoff? 15 minute non stop clock, players call their own fouls, draft held on TV, Round 1 Saturday night, semis and finals Sunday night? Something like that would be a lot of fun imo

I played Team Chuck based on 2nd chance opportunities. Had I posted this last night I'd look like a prophet. Lets get some winners in the games tonight!

Back