Team Jodie Freshwater Winner Take All Finals

ksimpsc

Pretty much a regular
In the Finals against a buddy I went 1-1 with over the regular season. Winner takes most of the pot, 2nd gets their money back. Figured I would come here to see what some actual fantasy insiders think, not those jokers at ESPN who told my buddy Tevin Coleman won the starting spot so he dropped Devonta Freeman and I picked him up week 3 in waivers.

Starting Currently:

Phillip Rivers @Oakland projected 16
AP vNYG projected 17
Devonta Freeman vPanthers proj 14
Emmanuel Sanders vCIN proj 8
Doug Baldwin vSTL proj 10
Benjamin Watson vJAX proj8
Mike Evans vCHI proj 10
Bengals D @DEN proj 7
Mike Nugent @DEN proj 7

Bench Currently:
Joique Bell vSF
Rueben Randle @MIN
Matt Ryan vPanthers
Eifert @DEN (concussion kept him out last week and Watson looks tempting vJAX)
Stevie Johnson @OAK (questionable)
Packers D @ARZ
Fred Jackson vSTL

Would love to hear any thoughts if people have any. Thanks guys!

If Eifert goes, I play him over Watson. Otherwise, not many decisions, right?

Play your game, you got this far...couldn't dare ask for help for the 'ship and end up biting me in the ass.

Eifert's an auto-play, I think. I don't look at the opponent or QB with him, he's one of the keys to their offense. If he goes.

Sadly Doug Baldwin may not play and eifert listed as out

have Watson in and he is also questionable but the details say he is probably by report from Schafer, also got Kroft on waivers to handcuff eifert but Watson v the jags still is a good look. May have to play Ruben in the night game if Baldwin doesn't go

Also picked up Wheaton for Pitt but don't think today against the Ravens is the day to use him

I hope so fantasy gurus(who noted above know nothing) say schefter reporting likely to jot play

Losing 75-69 I have Em Sanders, Bengals D, Nugent Bengals Kicker

my opposition has Dem Thomas lol, should I bet over Thomas props in case Sanders does not get the targets? That is about the only way I should lose this.

Back