BE Kevin Faulk
BE Brian Leonard
BE Jabar Gaffney
BE Derrick Mason
BE Chris Perry
BE Antonio Bryant
BE Marty Booker
BE LenDale White

ok so i made a couple of big mistakes. fortunately the competition isn't as tight as the CTG100 will be, so i'm aight. My season will depend on Brett Farve and Steven Jackson. I had pick #9 and was able to get SJax and Lynch due to everyone going after the top 3 QBs, Moss, and TO before i got my 2nd pick. I picked Leonard to handcuff SJax, but apparently he just got hurt. Also, i forgot about lamont jordan and had a brain fart and picked Faulk up late. Faulk is an automatic drop for a backup QB if there were any worth wasting a waiver spot. Wanted to go Farve/Garrard back to back picks but someone got Garrard. I was gonna wait on Garcia but he was picked right before i was going to pick him. Here is the list of available QBs. I have the #2 waiver spot so I won't be using it just yet since everyone has 2 QBs but me.

Any thoughts, opinions? rip me a new one.

Available QBs
Pennington
Russell
Edwards
Grossman
Hill
Ryan
Warner

so basically, i'm fucked if Farve goes down

standard scoring...

QB Brett Favre
RB Julius Jones
RB Steven Jackson
RB/WR Marshawn Lynch
WR Hines Ward
WR Wes Welker
WR/TE Andre Johnson
TE Greg Olsen
D/ST Vikings D/ST
K Stephen Gostkowski
BE Kevin Faulk
BE Brian Leonard
BE Jabar Gaffney
BE Derrick Mason
BE Chris Perry
BE Antonio Bryant
BE Marty Booker
BE LenDale White

ok so i made a couple of big mistakes. fortunately the competition isn't as tight as the CTG100 will be, so i'm aight. My season will depend on Brett Farve and Steven Jackson. I had pick #9 and was able to get SJax and Lynch due to everyone going after the top 3 QBs, Moss, and TO before i got my 2nd pick. I picked Leonard to handcuff SJax, but apparently he just got hurt. Also, i forgot about lamont jordan and had a brain fart and picked Faulk up late. Faulk is an automatic drop for a backup QB if there were any worth wasting a waiver spot. Wanted to go Farve/Garrard back to back picks but someone got Garrard. I was gonna wait on Garcia but he was picked right before i was going to pick him. Here is the list of available QBs. I have the #2 waiver spot so I won't be using it just yet since everyone has 2 QBs but me.

Any thoughts, opinions? rip me a new one.

Available QBs
Pennington
Russell
Edwards
Grossman
Hill
Ryan
Warner

so basically, i'm fucked if Farve goes down

Pennington or Edwards are serviable replacements. IMO...Steven Jackson Pick 7?

I think your good, as long as Jackson performs. Like the guys said Lynch was a steal.

Your WRS are good, and Greg Olsen should have a good year.

Vikes D should tear shit up for you, think about this they play DET, GB, and Chi twice.

yep, lynch was just stupid. then AJ for my 3rd was stupid. we had 1 new guy. i htink he went Romo Wayne 1,2 so that helped.

If Jackson happens to sign, and you're REALLY concerned about Favre.

I'd look to trade Jul Jones to someone who needs a #2 RB for a top #2 QB and and a quality backup WR. Maybe a combination of Shaub and Burleson. Something like that...

I think White will have the same production as Jones. Perry is a quality reserve. You're thin at WR depth, and those FA QB's are terrible.

I remember last year I drafted Marc Bulger. I was so high on him to start the year. I didn't even draft a backup QB. Everyone mentioned this at the end of the draft. Bulger got hurt early, and it basically lost my entire season. I got Delhomme off waivers, but he got hurt too.

This year I'm getting a QUALITY back-up no matter who my #1 QB is.

I wouldnt use your #2 waiver yet. I'd Wait for a suprise player to emerge this year and use it on him.

yes, i'm waiting on the backup QB for sure. no reason to pick up one of the scrubs. I'm not worried about Farve but i'm pissed I didn't get a backup i wanted by the slimmest of margins.

I just worry about SJax but i felt i had to take him at 9.

Randel el is technically the 3rd wr. He is going back to the slot where he was at his best in pitt and Zorn is coming over from Seattle where Engram was great in slot.

Santana moss is garbage. Him and lee evans give me headaches. Home run or nothing.

Washington is moving to WC Offense and Kelly is more ready than Thomas from what i read. Kelly runs routes better, blocks better, is a big target on those 7 yard slants. He has all the makings of a great possession wr in WC Offense.

well i'm just looking for depth trout. i certainly plan to start AJ, Welker, and Ward for the first 3 weeks. i def need another WR. I know there is one out there that is going to shine this season.

also i found out waiver priority is reset every week so i need to use my #2 spot this week. Have til tomorrow night to decide

word. i've got a bunch of old guys that could produce, but i don't want to count on them alone if AJ goes down or ward doesn't get many looks. Need to know more about Mason's knee for sure... Booker could do well. Gotta find that guy that's going to step up like Clayton did a couple years back in Balt.

I'd take Eddie Royal probably. If you're in an uneducated league, Reggie Williams might be available. The word is he's getting healthy, and should be ready for week 1. Garrard's #1 target...

well i thought it was going through tonight but it was last night. i got royal for faulk. some motherfucker got pittman (STL RB), i guess thats who i shouldve gotten, but i don't think i'd use him anyway. Leonard will be the #1 when he's healthy if Jackson doesn't play, anyway.

Back