TE - Trade or continue to stream?

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
PPR Keeper League (keep up to 3).

I have both talent/value on the roster at WR/RB but I think it'd be smart to trade one of my RBs for a TE.

Start 2 WR, 2 RBs, TE and WR/TE
WRs - Odell, Demaryius, AJ Green, D. Beckham-Green, Willie Snead
RB - Ingram, Gurley, TJ Yeldon, D. Lewis, Matt Jones
TE - Owen Daniels, Gillmore

There are a few teams who hold 2 TEs.

Potential Targets (paired by teams):
Eifert & Gates, Graham & Julius Thomas, Kelce & Bennett, Gronk & Ebron.

Worth trading for a TE or just continue to stream?
ASJ, Dwayne Allen, Jordan Cameron, Rudolph, Ertz, Heath, Cook are currently available.

Last edited:
What does 'stream' mean in this situation? I'm assuming you mean just picking up the TE with the best matchup each week if you feel the need, I've just never heard that term used before so I apologize for asking.

I'd get rid of Gillmore and Daniels and pick up one WR and best WR/RB on the wire. I wouldn't even bother with a TE, just start your 2 RBs and 3 WRs each week.

I'm in a 16 team league with same starting spots and Gates was just picked up as a free agent this week, no need for TEs

I'd get rid of Gillmore and Daniels and pick up one WR and best WR/RB on the wire. I wouldn't even bother with a TE, just start your 2 RBs and 3 WRs each week.

I figured they had to start a TE, but going back and looking at the initial post, it doesn't look like they do.

Why would you be so enamored with a TE (and even 2 for that matter) if you don't have to start one in the first place renew? I find it crazy that so many teams have 2 TEs on their roster if the roster doesn't even require one. Outside of a handful of guys, TEs shouldn't be on any team's roster if it's not required to start one.

I figured they had to start a TE, but going back and looking at the initial post, it doesn't look like they do.

Why would you be so enamored with a TE (and even 2 for that matter) if you don't have to start one in the first place renew? I find it crazy that so many teams have 2 TEs on their roster if the roster doesn't even require one. Outside of a handful of guys, TEs shouldn't be on any team's roster if it's not required to start one.

whoops - we have to start a TE. my bad

i would narrow it to eifert, kelce/bennet, or thomas. i don't think i could give up lewis in PPR for those guys though. it will improve your roster, though so maybe you need to. i might wait til closer to playoffs if you are winning right now.

or fuck it, shoot for the moon and go after gronk. hate to come off of any of those WRs though

yeah - Picked up Daniels specifically for this week but he's entirely too TD dependent.

I ended up trading Yeldon for Kelce so now we wait. Maybe Yeldon has more keeper value than Dion Lewis, but honestly cant say I would keep Yeldon for next year and Lewis probably helps me more this year than Yeldon.

The kicker was Kelce's playoff schedule - final 3 weeks @BAL, vs CLE, vs OAK. Baltimore maybe not so much but definitely the last 2

Back