TB at Chicago Weather

Bear

Pretty much a regular
Was the WGN news today, and they are calling for possible heavy rain (over an inch) and 30 mph winds during the game on Sunday in Chicago. Temps warming up to around 50. Just something to keep an eye on if you are looking to play this game. Mostly concerned with the winds, as they can be interesting this time of year along the lake. Just an FYI.

Chicago is a mess. it was 7 degrees yesterday 45 today and raining all day and tomorrow again. The field will be a mess. The wind will be an issue but the rain and wet field will be even more of an issue I feel.

Chicago is a mess. it was 7 degrees yesterday 45 today and raining all day and tomorrow again. The field will be a mess. The wind will be an issue but the rain and wet field will be even more of an issue I feel.

You are right about the field. It sucks even in good weather. It will really suck tomorrow.

Who in there right mind would bet this game even if the weather was a question?

beautiful warm morning so far, no rain in the forecast -- at least a couple miles north of Soldier Field

monk, what's the wind like? In a tough fantasy spot, Cutler over Orton is a November no-brainer usually, but both get bad defenses and one is indoors, hahaha

if the field is wet but not in bad shape that favors the offense. if the wind is blowing and it affects passes (think crosswind is worse at Chicago Bears Arena than if QB's were throwing against or with the wind, but Bears folks can maybe help me here from more experience) then that's bad for offense. Ultimately, in order, the x-factors are
1) wind, how hard, what direction
2) field conditions
3) rain or dry

Not sure who commented Orton was playing today but he isn't. Doesn't play for the Bucs.

I am expecting a lot of Forte and Marshall today on short quick passes.

Weather is pretty calm right now but still wet on the ground. Won't touch that total and honestly not betting Bears at 5. First time in a while I haven't taken the Bears.

if the field is wet but not in bad shape that favors the offense. if the wind is blowing and it affects passes (think crosswind is worse at Chicago Bears Arena than if QB's were throwing against or with the wind, but Bears folks can maybe help me here from more experience) then that's bad for offense. Ultimately, in order, the x-factors are
1) wind, how hard, what direction
2) field conditions
3) rain or dry

Yes!

#LakersStadium

egg, that was me. Orton plays for Buffalo and is my fantasy backup behind Cutler. I'm trying to decide whether to sit Cutler if the weather is bad. Sorry for the chinese explanation; doing 22 things

sharp money seems on Tampa for what it's worth on the side, and i also noted a razorblade just bet one of the offices i monitor on UNDER. Game crashing to -4 and total might end up in the 44 range.

Back