Tampa @ Mia.

Stew Baker

Pretty much a regular
Looks like a good setup for the dog here. Huge flat spot for Tampa, after taking 3 of 4 from Houston, and coming off a 9 game homestand to hit the road against a bottom-feeder. Rays won 8 of those 9, with 7 of the wins coming as dogs, and now a favorite on the road??? Also, Chen's home splits better than Eovaldis's road splits. Not sure about the authenticity of these numbers. but seeing 72% of the bets on Tampa.

Mia. +123

Last edited:
Uncertain but agree it is a very flat spot. Tampa 7-1 on Monday may be enough but I believe Miami has won 4 in a row on Monday and Tampa did not win so much yesterday as Houston was lost in space. Ump very interesting here but one thing that supports your argument is that Tampa can not make the playoffs. If umps look good for Tampa will have to play them though

Yeah Eovaldi's road record this season is not good but he's not exactly gone against chopped liver. He went up against Scherzer, Loasiga, and Morton in his 3 losses. I think you have to take into account the competition which tonight is not nearly as good as the 3 teams he has lost to on the road.

eovaldi.jpg

Yeah Eovaldi's road record this season is not good but he's not exactly gone against chopped liver. He went up against Scherzer, Loasiga, and Morton in his 3 losses. I think you have to take into account the competition which tonight is not nearly as good as the 3 teams he has lost to on the road.

View attachment 33088
One would presume Eovaldi would do better against lesser competition, but his mediocre road splits may also be a function of his, well, .... being on the road. From an analytical standpoint, I was more worried about the Miami bullpen. Threw a couple shekels on Mia F5 +130, which was available at the time of the original post.

One would presume Eovaldi would do better against lesser competition, but his mediocre road splits may also be a function of his, well, .... being on the road. From an analytical standpoint, I was more worried about the Miami bullpen. Threw a couple shekels on Mia F5 +130, which was available at the time of the original post.
Nice hit!

:shake:

Back