Take Texas over A&M...

It should be a blowout.

Poor Aggy. I want to know if they would beat Rice, Houston, or SMU at this point. LMAO that they are the worst team in the Big XII South and maybe the entire state.

Texas SHOULD cover this line. The Aggies would need quite a few bounces to go their way for it not to happen.

Aggie has covered the last 3, and while this Aggie squad is the worst in yrs, they do have *some* talent holdover and will definitely be up for the game not to mention on 2 wks rest and prep.

Remember, the 2005 incredible Texas team with VY was a 28 pt fav against 5-5 Aggie yet Texas only won by 11 (40-29). Of course, that game was in College Station while this one's in Austin. The line will be pretty high because Texas is way better but by no means do I think this is a game to just blindly bet either side without taking many things into consideration.

There are some differences with the last 3 years though.

2005: Texas had everything to lose, a&m had nothing to lose. Not to mention, they trot out an option based attack, with a QB had not started one game in his life. Texas survives.

2006: Colt was not close to being healthy, the backup QB had already signed his transfer papers, so mack was not willing to play him, leaving the team without and offense.

2007: We had a defense that lacked any playmakers. Obviously there was some talent, but no one on that team stepped up and the defensive scheme was somwhat shaky.

2008: Team remembers the previous 2 losses. Realize a lot of the country will be watching the thanksgiving game on national TV. They also realize the only way to impress voters is to beat a&m by 40+. If Texas has head to head higher margin of victories against similar opponents, it should factor into something.

Oh, and Will Muschamp will not let aggie score more than 6 points.

I want revenge for 2006. 2007 was bad but 2006 was one of the most boring games I've ever witnessed and Aggy kept on taking cheap shots on Colt in the 2H. Just bullshit.

I hope we put 60 on them.

I want revenge for 2006. 2007 was bad but 2006 was one of the most boring games I've ever witnessed and Aggy kept on taking cheap shots on Colt in the 2H. Just bullshit.

I hope we put 60 on them.

i thought a&m wasn't a rival for you guys.

ynn
Weren't you the guy who made a comment to me last year about this being a gambling board, so leave the high school stuff behind? Just askin'.'an_horse'

ynn
Weren't you the guy who made a comment to me last year about this being a gambling board, so leave the high school stuff behind? Just askin'.'an_horse'

Don't worry, ynn will be very quiet (I think) after Saturday night.....

I'm just wondering why Majent became such a huge Big XII and OU fan all of a sudden. Is it because you're rooting for USC to backdoor it?

I've been a fan of OU since the first time I saw Jamelle Holieway run the wishbone triple-option in 1986. OU is my favorite team, USC is my 2nd. Always has been that way, always will be that way. I was just not as vocal about it before because I have not been much of a contributor to this site until recently. I only have 200 posts in the few years I've been registered here. I used to post at LVA (formerly FezziksPlace), but now I only post here.

BOOMER SOONER

Back