Tailing CTG NBA for the Season...

Seabass

Pretty much a regular
Alright, I did this in the NHL last year but didn't announce it and got busy after a month, although I banked 20 units in the process. Trying it again in the NBA.

Pretty much, I'm not a winning NBA gambler. I can make money in football, and college basketball...and that's about it, although baseball I was very profitable this past year. So I'm done trying. I'm going to read through the threads on CTG, see what people are on, and tail it. Now, I know a lot about gambling, and I'm definitely an NBA fan...so ultimately, I make the final calls...but there won't be any individual Seabass thoughts. All bets made will be a tail of someone on CTG.

Essentially, CTG is my tout for the year. Let's see how it works. Going to flat bet everything.

10/28: Cleveland +6.5 over Boston, 1.05/1
10/29: Orlando -7.5 over Atlanta, 1.1/1

Last edited:
CTG is my tout for the year.

I've been a client for a year and a half now. I sometimes get these annoying marketing calls by some guy named STEED telling me he has The Leadpipe Lock of the Century of the Week and it seems to be Ohio St every time. Besides that, I'm happy with the service ;)

I've heard that about Steed, BC. That's why I don't give out my AIM on these boards...

Thanks DDK, I see your on this with me too...

Should be mentioned, by the way, that in no way do I intend to solely follow B.A.R. The first bet was made before BAR showed up, and this one is pretty popular in the board+falls in line with my own thinking. I don't plan on blind tailing anyone here - just looking at reasonings given and forming my opinion as to whether to tail...

Should be mentioned, by the way, that in no way do I intend to solely follow B.A.R. The first bet was made before BAR showed up, and this one is pretty popular in the board+falls in line with my own thinking. I don't plan on blind tailing anyone here - just looking at reasonings given and forming my opinion as to whether to tail...

Always the best way to go.

Nice start:cheers:

Back