Brandon Aiyuk o45.5, 1u -110
Kyle Pitts o47.5, 1u -110
Michael Pittman Jr. o4.5, 1u +136
Nyheim Hines o24.5 rec yards, 1u -110
Jameis Winston o195.5, 1u -110
Nick Westbrook-Ikhine o36.5, 1u -110
Chuba Hubbard o23.5 rec yards, 1u -105

Last edited:
GL. Really wish Dalton was starting today. Everyone is on Detroit’s jock because they play hard and don’t give up. That’s great, but they are still not very good and Bears defense should make Goff uncomfortable. I just do not have enough confidence in Nagy to change the game plan to fit Field’s strengths, so just going to stay away for now.

GL. Really wish Dalton was starting today. Everyone is on Detroit’s jock because they play hard and don’t give up. That’s great, but they are still not very good and Bears defense should make Goff uncomfortable. I just do not have enough confidence in Nagy to change the game plan to fit Field’s strengths, so just going to stay away for now.
If Dalton was starting it'd be a 3-4u bet honestly. Agreed on the Bears defense and that is the play. That unit is truly top 10 and with Goldman back the Lions will not be able to run the ball at all, truly at all. Goff is not mobile and look at his history against this Bears defense...he struggles big time.

Flip side, apparently Lazor is back to calling plays like he did at the end of last year which means run heavy and in my opinion gives them a better shot at winning here.

It was free money with Dalton.

It was free money with Dalton.

Fields was just about perfect doing everything they asked of him. Makes a big difference when your play caller sets you up for success! He had no chance with that redic game plan Nagy had in Cleveland.

Back