Brandon Aiyuk o62.5, 1u -110
David Montgomery o61.5, 1u -110
DK Metcalf TD, 1u +135
Javonte Williams TD, 1u +100
Justin Jefferson TD, 1u -105
Justin Jefferson longest rec o27.5, 1u -114

Last edited:
Raiders / o48 / McLaurin TD, .5u +801
Chargers +7.5 / Cardinals -2.5 / Vikings -2.5 / Buccaneers -5.5 / Eagles / Seahawks +7.5 / Kupp TD / Gibson o3.5, .5u +2593

Bought off LV, putting 1u on WFT

nice, i like them also, of course that means ya might have screwed up! lol. i was surprised how popular raiders are, they down to freaking renfro, zay jones, and edwards who no shows a lot, as their primary wrs. heard a lot of talk about them needing to run the ball more but i dont think they good enough at it to have a lot of success. feel like gibson and that te who just came back for the FT can control this game, i see several 8-9 min type drives that wear down the raiders d..

Javonte Williams o70.5, 1u -110
Javonte Williams TD / Travis Kelce TD, .5u +410

Javonte Williams o70.5, 1u -110
Javonte Williams TD / Travis Kelce TD, .5u +410

Besides Williams regular over rush yards I also have a special 100 rush/ 50 receiving pays 10-1! That catch before half gave me a real shot!! Just need donks d to keep them in it so they stick to the run. 41 more rush and 3 more receiving to go!! Cmon Williams, you can do it!!

Besides Williams regular over rush yards I also have a special 100 rush/ 50 receiving pays 10-1! That catch before half gave me a real shot!! Just need donks d to keep them in it so they stick to the run. 41 more rush and 3 more receiving to go!! Cmon Williams, you can do it!!
Awesome hit

man, pretty much everyone i respect like bills (of course most of them all said i was crazy at beginning the year when i was touting pats as a playoff team/contender! lol).. more so than playing pats tho i really like Harris over 48.5 yards and scoring a td at +150. kinda like stephenson over 43.5 rushing as well. i think hoody will be super happy to line up with a bunch of tight ends and do exactly what the colts did to bills who love to stay in nickle defense. Couldnt play any the cool fat paying exotics cause who knows what kind of split we will get between harris and stephenson? anyways ill happily take ya'll winning with bills if i can cash Harris props!! gl

man, pretty much everyone i respect like bills (of course most of them all said i was crazy at beginning the year when i was touting pats as a playoff team/contender! lol).. more so than playing pats tho i really like Harris over 48.5 yards and scoring a td at +150. kinda like stephenson over 43.5 rushing as well. i think hoody will be super happy to line up with a bunch of tight ends and do exactly what the colts did to bills who love to stay in nickle defense. Couldnt play any the cool fat paying exotics cause who knows what kind of split we will get between harris and stephenson? anyways ill happily take ya'll winning with bills if i can cash Harris props!! gl
Yea i want to take some props but just gonna let this ride. Harris yards def a top contendrr

Yea i want to take some props but just gonna let this ride. Harris yards def a top contendrr

i woulda liked to find something on bills side as well but with the wind/weather and not knowing which guy hoody will choose to take away it felt like a exercise in futility. i was almost tempted in Allen ov 100 rush yards at 10-1 but then i started thinking i dont think he has ever run for 100 that i can remember, +1000 probably not enough!! lol. think that what it was, might have been a touch higher but still wasnt enough.

bang bang

Back